What if you found what all retail juice mfg's are doing

If you found out what all premium juice mfg’s are doing to make there juice taste the best, would you share it?

5 Likes

I would like to know more

1 Like

That’s a subjective opinion isn’t it? I’ve had many “premium” juices I liked and didn’t like. I’ve also made many I liked more than most premium juices. I guess the question is: If I found a vault filled with the premium juice “secrets” would I share it? If it was some kind of ultra secret new formula or new ingredient I think I’d say no. If it was just a % mix with standard ingredients I’d say sure let it out there for all to try.

3 Likes

On a down note… if you knew the secrets it likely means you were an employee/partner. That infers you signed a non-disclosure. Disclosure could have legal ramifications. However… If I were making giant batches of juice I might try some stuff. Like mixing all the flavorings without VG/PG and allowing them to steep more quickly, then make the final juice …let us know if we’re getting close on anything :wink:

3 Likes

Oh wait you mean like secret secrets like that time you banged the intern in a vat of VG? “That first batch of PoundCake was spot on, but the new batches aren’t as good… somebody call the CEO of FlavourArt!” those kinda secrets?

6 Likes

LOL out with it man !!!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

ingredients being unimportant but more a way of how they process them,I fee; I Have it

undeee
rstasd how i

3 Likes

OIC you discovered the unlabeled bottle on the back of the top shelf is PGA…

3 Likes

I would talk to my lawyer before I came here to discuss the issue(s) LOL

3 Likes

Ixney on the AwyerLay! best.thread.ever :wink:

2 Likes

The secret seems to be lots of sugary tasting. Just like junk food add sweetness it’s addictive.

2 Likes

Have a coke and a smile ;~)

3 Likes

LOL Screw the lawyers out with it man !!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

especially if your enjoying that out of the bellybutton of the Intern in a vat of VG …just sayin’

Quick Gene before you pass out!

3 Likes

Before Gene passes out, let him know life has consequences and laws are meant to control those who think they doesn’t. :wink:

2 Likes

@Gene1 Geeene wake up hommie. Come on were all friends here. You need to get this off your chest. sssh we won’t tell …and you won’t remember any of this in the morning (ok afternoon) …and remember 1/2 oz of PGA is = to one beer.

3 Likes

Do this mean the secret is you mix in a glass bottle and sit’n’spin. Sorry about that couldn’t resist…with such a lead up time to your thread.

Typically were share knowledge to help benefit everyone. From the newbie to the master mixer. And in between we’re laugh joke, and sometimes alittle snarky. But it’s a community event.

I’m still chuckling over “vooping” and the voop superhero. I don’t know why

3 Likes

Are we assuming that @Gene1 actually knows this information and that this isn’t just a hypothetical, what-if scenario?

3 Likes

Okay time to confess… Secrets of the pro’s (if for some reason we are separating us from them):
4 of the top 5 Secrets to mixing “Premium” juices… @BoDarc already gave the 5th one away lol…

Only use counter clockwise stirring motions when mixing with a frother.

Adding ingredients with any light source other than the full moon may cause issues.

After each addition of an ingredient you have to hold the mixing vessel in the right hand and spit over your left shoulder (be careful with this one).

Lastly you have to mumble your name backwards while steeping, custards can make you go insane here since they have a long steeping period.

11 Likes

“Vooping” sounds like something my MIL would say. “What are ya doin’ there? Are you voopping?”

Clearly Gene1 was abducted by the Aliens that mix the juice …or the Pink Elephants.

3 Likes