What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

Thank you that is the best shake and vape I have ever tried and it is good

2 Likes

That’s what I have been told so now I don’t say nothing walk in to a vape shop say try it and wait lol it is so funny to look at the reaction on there face when I say what’s in it works best with true juice masters I had 100/% that can’t work if I say what’s in it first 100/% dam that is good if I wait

2 Likes

I understand I wouldn’t tell anyone either and just wait for their expression.

1 Like

Not at all what you would think as soon as some one smells it it’s all over I can’t wait for some one to try it they are in for big surprise in a good way but I keep getting the same reaction no you can’t go the Earth is flat your fall off

2 Likes

I don’t have any Flavor concentrates FC 's or I’d give it a go I am interested in getting some of those flavors where did you get them ?

1 Like

I have to thank all you guys, this has become an important thread. My current e-juice collection is starting to look like my current wine collection (see below).

I am limited in mixing these last few weeks for reasons which I prefer to not share :wink: I have quite a few immature batches steeping but they’re weeks out. I’ve been messing with some of these shake n vapes to get me to the other side. Not just good (ok life-saving!) recipes but even better general DIY info in-between. R.E.S.P.E.C.T~!

8 Likes

Fc is flavor concentrate out of NY they are expensive but darn good hard to blend. toss the book out the window but good when there right many dollars and some really ruff mixes this is the first premium Juice mix I’v got I would like to have them send you small bottle of strawberry watermelon to mix my recipe no substitute i do not work for them in any way but I believe there are some more great recipes to be found .

2 Likes

I’d take some samples if ya can get it worked out…

2 Likes

I hadnt heard of them before LiV messaged me about it.

3 Likes

That’s just it no fixing needed just mix and enjoy very good but ever one wants to fix it .no disassemble, , Mardi Gras is ALIVE

2 Likes

Mine would have to be Space Booz, but it’s so much better when it’s steeped for a week or two.

1 Like

Just what I was looking for!

2 Likes

The thread you mean ?

1 Like

Yes, Sorry. I should have been more descriptive. Just excited to find these nuggets of knowledge!

2 Likes

No problem glad you’ve found what you were looking for !

1 Like

Elvis Waffles
Belgian Waffles ala Mode with Peanut Butter, Bananas, and Ice Cream with Caramel Drizzle

Thanks to the crazy Monkey Snack I got a good handle on the DX Banana Cream and DX Peanut Butter …they need to be kind of high.

After a 2 hour hot UC bath this is awesome! I have to say this is a mashup of several recipes and has a lot of flavorings, but everything works as a shake and vape! I expect the Ice Cream(s) to steep into a more creamy flavor but again its strangely good …after a short hot bath. The Banana has some volatiles that might be detectable by nose, but is just right in a tank and a dripper.

I don’t have time to add this to my recipe page …I have windows to caulk :wink: I have been vaping this like a monkey (oh wait like The King!) all night and this AM. I used V2 and DX flavors to keep the diketones low …Enjoy!

Elvis Waffles ala Mode with Caramel (Peanut Butter and Bananas)

Belgian Waffle (TFA) 5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream V2 (CAP) 3%
Caramel (TFA) 2.75%
Joy (TFA) 0.5%
DX Banana Cream (TFA) 3.5%
DX Peanut Butter (TFA) 2.5%
Dairy Milk (TFA) 0.2%
Stevia (Nowfoods Glycerite) .5%

3 Likes

I just purchased this flavor. :grinning: Anything crazy about it that one should know prior to mixing?

2 Likes

There’s a Diketone warning and it’s different from a plain waffle flavor. I think it’s Cardamon which is somewhat cinnamon/clove but that’s what I like about it. It’s a solid back note and 5% is medium-low. I was making it at higher % because I liked the taste while vaping but then it was building on my palate over time (also my complaint about cinnamon). 5% was carefully chosen, any lower and you might not taste …hey it’s a waffle vape. I loving this stuff. I just burned through 2X 18650 batteries this AM …hah that’s how I know it’s also good in a tank :wink:

3 Likes

Diketones FTW! :grinning: I traded in tar for diketones a long time ago; tastes so much better!

I did notice most user comments in the notes section stated a percent of 5% or greater in the mix; not an issue really. I can’t wait to give it a try with some TFA French Vanillla Deluxe (just got that too) and some ECX Mile Seven!

5 Likes

I got Cap’s SB Taffy and paired it with LA’s Salt water taffy mmhh turned out to be a nice lil sweet treat !

I let it sit open overnight and tried it around 10 hours later. I am betting it doesn’t really need that long I just give SB juices plenty of air for a lil while.

Strawberry salt water taffy

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.25
Salt Water Taffy (LA) 4
Strawberry Taffy (CAP) 4.5
Vanilla Classic TDM (INAWERA) 0.5

Flavor total: 10.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes