What is the best recipe you've made that's a shake n vape!

I know, it was just overwhelming is all… I was being a smart a$$, my appologies

2 Likes

I think my favorite shake and vape is Beetlejuice by Nicoticket

1 Like

Mixed a two fruit mix
6% Green Apple Cap
4% Blackcurrent FA
as I just wanted a basic fruit shake n vape but its just lacking
can anyone recommend anything to add to make it a it more appealing, but not creamy just crisp fruity.
Thanks

Try a little sour (tpa) if you have it 1-2% should put a little edge on your mix (depends if you like sour lol)

1 Like

Betty by PinupVapor - recipe by Y2Rooster

A coil killer for sure, but one of the most original tasting flavors you will ever try.

Try this if you have the flavors. Not as sweet as Betty but to me it’s identical in flavor.

C'mon man...damn! (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 3
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 3
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Peach (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

HAD THIS GREAT IDEA TO PAIR SOME OF MY FAVORITE FLAVORS. CAME OUT TASTING JUST LIKE FOREST FRUIT FROM FLAVOUR ART. WHAT THE…DAMN! OK, SO ANYONE WHO LIKE BETTY FROM PINUP VAPORS, HERE YOU GO…AN ALTERNATE TO THE OTHER CLONES. OF COURSE IT’S NOT AS SWEET AS THE VENDOR JUICE, BUT THAT MAY BE A GOOD THING UNLESS YOU LIKE CLEANING COILS EVERY OTHER TANK FULL :slight_smile:

1 Like

no offense but just looking at that recipe sends me into sugar shock

1 Like

I know right? She has the craziest ingredients, which of course I like, but I rarely have the one that is essential to the recipe

1 Like

HI Amy,
Hey I don’t the Blue Berry Candy was thinking if Bilberry what do you think?

1 Like

This isn’t mine but it’s a great SnV!

Bourbon Baked Apples

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.5
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 1
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1.5
Fuji Apple (FA) 3.5
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 2
Liquid Amber (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 0.5
Oak Wood (FA) 0.75
Pear (TPA) 0.5

Flavor total: 14.25%

3 Likes

It can but it wouldn’t be the same taste. Blueberry candy is sweet where Bilberry FA is very tart again yea it would work but wouldn’t have the same taste.

I have tried these. 10$ 30ml if i remember coorectly. I tried Strawberry, Cherry and i think green apple… Was not very impressed as i recall but was in my DIY infancy at the time. Maybe i used to much % wise. Can you share more about the flaves? %s , mixes?

I’ve been vaping this straight out of the gate, very nice fruity cold :wink:

Cantaberry Cold

Ingredient %
Canteloupe (TPA) 5
Champagne (VG) (Real Flavors) 2.5
Harvest Berry (CAP) 4
Koolada 10% (TPA) 2
Lemonade (Natural) (FW) 3
Mango 0.5
Papaya (TPA) 1
Stevia 0.5

Flavor total: 18.5%

I don’t have Golden Pineapple (CAP) what do think about using Pineapple Juicy (TFA)?

I got a craving for a Java juice that wasn’t filled w/ creams so I could really enjoy the roasted nuttiness of java so I threw together this mix then spun it on the mag mixer and let it cool overnight then loaded it up and have been vaping it ADV since…love it , it’s simple and good.

sorta a SnV but at best it’s a 1 night’s sleep over to a delicious java juice :wink:

Caramel Hazelnut Java

Ingredient %
Cappuccino Tobacco (INAWERA) 1.25
Caramel (FA) 0.75
Catalan Cream (FA) 0.75
Cup of Joe (CAP) 5
Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA) 0.25
Hazelnut (MF) 0.4
Peanut (FA) 1
White Coffee (EuroFlavor) 4

Flavor total: 13.4%

4 Likes

i haven’t made a good one yet
:confounded:

Well there’s plenty of good ones right in this thread steve-o ! You can do it ! :smile:

3 Likes

Hey Amy
Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s interesting, as I’m beginning I’m learning what is S’N’V and how flavours mature with time.

An interesting question in addition to this thread. Is what flavours are not in these recipes. Therefore prohibit a S’n’V mix. Bavarian Cream nowhere to be seen. This makes me think we should start a wiki. Rather then hijack thread here is a thread I started about if people are interested in starting a wiki. this could be a topic, etc.