What is the best tank for testing a few drops of juice

OK…I will look for ss coils…I noticed that there is a ss setting for tc on my vortex mod. I have some ceramic coils wrapped with ss and they are really nice… I am still learning to taste the difference between different coils and powers.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about getting an RDA for ages and after seeing your post I decided to just go for it and I ordered myself a Troll V2

4 Likes

My first choice is Hadaly, not cheap, single coil, great flavor, the best of anything I have.
Second would be the Narda, another single coil rda with great flavor.
Both are small RDAs which really makes a difference when it comes to flavor.
The Recoil, Goon, and Kennedy are on the next level,

I haven’t found a tank that matches the flavor from the Hadaly or NaRda.

2 Likes

The power you need is based on the coil or coils you install. If you use simple single wire coils you won’t need much power to fire them. Knowing Ohms Law will go a long way on knowing what you are building. A five to eight wrap 24 gauge kanthal wire build will get the job done.

1 Like

If you are in for the flavour I recomened using ss316 wire and be aware that Rta have great flavour to - The Avocado 24 (with bottom airflow) and the Mage Gta have awesome flavour.

2 Likes

Unless you change your wick between each juice flavor…
the only true test will be with a clapton coil without a wick…
or a 510 atomizer. I use both for tests only.
A tank to test is the most inefficient way.

2 Likes

Came across this because I want a backup for my current test tank before it gives up, as I’ve had it nearly 3 years and my local authority/mate tells me that’s longer than one usually lasts with light use; plus I can no longer find coils for it.
Looking at all the advice last night, I ordered a Kanger 3 to come today. I wanted something inexpensive enough that I can dump it if a flavour cracks it (as some warn) or i just can’t get a horrible taste out, and which opens from below. I partly chose this one because I intend to only fill my tank a little but end up with it pretty full, and a common complaint with the 3 is that it looks full at a quarter. When it arrives, I’ll prep and then test a little of the last juice put through the previous.

Thanks for the rounded and differing opinions that helped me decide, guys

2 Likes

It would have helped if I’d spotted it has ego threading. Sure I’ve got a converter somewhere…

1 Like