What is Your

Favorite one or two flavors that you find yourself going to more often than not…

I have a nice cart built up @Bull_City_Flavors and looking to add a few off the wall flavors to the arsenal. :blush:

Dan

8 Likes

@D.Sims “favorite” is tricky, because it might conflict with which ones I go to more often, if that makes sense. The ones I can’t seem to keep my hands off of are:

CAP Vanilla Custard v.1
TPA Bavarian Cream
FA Marshmallow
FA Cookie

11 Likes

I agree with @SessionDrummer,
picking a “Favorite Flavor” is like asking a Mother to pick her favorite child…
BUT What I reach for mostly is:
Milk and Honey FLV
Two I have been using a lot of lately,
Bavarian Cream SC WF
Condensed Milk PUR

8 Likes

SD, I added the FA Cookie to the cart, but unfortunately they only sell the FA Marshmallow sizes I could only dream of using.

I have the other 2 already. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response brother!! :pray:

6 Likes

Heya Rocky, thanks for the reply brother. I’ve read about the FLV M&H, so it will now go in the cart as well. :blush:

What’s the word with that Condensed Milk by PUR?! Talk to me Goose!!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot about the FA Cookie as Dman suggested, good one!
As far as the Condensed Milk PUR all I can say is…
“Who’s Ya Daddy” recipe would not be possible without it and I tried many subs with no success after hearing Purilum discontinued that flavor, and I bought up a TON of it. But it seems now that it’s not discontinued (I think) :man_shrugging:
Someone messaged me and said Bull City now carries it.
It’s a great flavor IMO and very versatile, not too sweet and not as condensed as you would expect from a CM :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Perfect Rock. Thanks for your views. The CM goes into the cart too!! :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

If you don’t already have the FA Meringue I would strongly suggest it, although I don’t use that one as much as I want to it’s a must have and on my reorder list :ok_hand:

7 Likes

The FA Meringue is in the inventory already. Definitely one of my favs too!

6 Likes

@Rocky02852

6 Likes

Yeah, totally @Rocky02852, @D.Sims.

I think the part that killed me was …

I can think of a whole host of workhorse, just have’s but they exceed One or Two.

6 Likes

Holy F… 8.49 for a 4oz of CM :open_mouth: , looks like I may need some more after all,
I was getting it from Nom Nomz, think the shipping was more than that !

5 Likes

Don’t be shy SD. I figured “One, or Two” would get the conversion rolling. I down for whatever if I don’t already have it. :innocent:

5 Likes

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
Shisha Strawberry (Inawera)
Custard Premium (FA)

4 Likes

FW Pralines and Cream is under rated. I love it with FW Hazelnut.

I also love SC Mango and FA Mango Indian special. Flavorah Mango is also very good. WF Papaya is the best papaya flavor I’ve ever tasted. PUR Golden Pineapple is awesome too. I could go on and on but will stop now :laughing:.

6 Likes

I’ll opt for Lovage Root (FLV): It gets used in most of my tobacco blends and goes well with liquorice and herbal blends.

4 Likes

Liquid barn vanilla ice cream.

7 Likes

Thanks TZ. The other 2 are in the inventory, but just added the Custard Premium to the cart. :metal::metal:

7 Likes

Lol!!! I have a couple of those, but will take a closer look at the others tomorrow. Thank you!! :blush:

3 Likes