What is Your

SS, I’ve never even heard of it brother…?! Let me do some research on her. Ty!

2 Likes

Will give it a go!! Thank you for the reply bud!!

6 Likes

It is a niche concentrate but it adds moisture and depth to tobaccos, draws out liquorice and anise, as well as bumping up absithes. But, my style tends to heavily lean into the herbal, traditional and bitter.

6 Likes

Fa Cream Whipped is one of my all time faves that BCF just got …Flv Pink Guava I can actually say if I had to pick one it may be it .

8 Likes

Adding them both Fiddy. Thanks bro.

5 Likes

I think around 2014-2015 the hot profile to buy were Yogurts and Fruit, it’s been in my wheelhouse for years and years now and I do enjoy my bakeries, custards and tobaccos, but a couple bottles of Blueberry Acai Yogurt with a nice squirt of sweetener is always mixed up.
If you haven’t tried TPA Greek and FW Yogurt… I’d toss those on there ans they got well together at a 1/3 ratio, nice and creamy with a tart kick of the greek…

And if you hate making orders and orders, I usually get atleast a 60ml of each, by the time the FW is used up, I still have a good amount of the greek so it’s just a 60ml I can take off the list and spend that money elsewhere.

7 Likes

If you make your flavor stash public people can look at what you have and then suggest things your missing

6 Likes

You’ll love FA whipped cream. It’s really good. To me it’s like gourmet whipped cream. They nailed the silky texture and everything. Maybe my mind is just playing tricks but I’d describe it as silky smooth.

7 Likes

Your mind is NOT playing tricks at all …I have had a love affair with this flave since I first used it

7 Likes

That was one of the first flavours that I ever bought when I blindly made an order of everything that I liked the sound of :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (big mistake) but I’ve never really used that flavour properly and it’s not one that I’ve seen used in many recipes either.

5 Likes

I need some condensed milk ideas i have a 10ml to try n no idea what to do with

5 Likes

Apparently it goes good with Vanilla Pudding FLV
Take a look at @authormichellehughes
TOC’S Tres Leches (Milk Cake) :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Any flavor I need help with I go here.

Flavor: Milk Condensed (FA) :: e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com)

8 Likes

Cap vanilla custard V1
Liquid barn vanilla ice cream
Milk and honey FLV

7 Likes

Same here! I had such “great” ideas and after the first 5 or so recipes I realised the mistake… Then I started to buy AFTER reading about the flavor in the forum and notes. But the impulse to try something because it sounds good is still there.
Flavors I always have in stock are CAP vanilla custard 1, DIYFS Holy resurrection and TPA NY Cheesecake Graham crust. I’m going to try FA whipped cream now, always looking for these “silky smooth” components to help with vanillas.
In the past I always had some TPA Strawberry ripe around but those days are over. Not sure if it was me or TPA but it wasn’t consistent and every bottle seemed to taste different. And after vaping it for an hour I couldn’t taste it anymore. Vanillas a very consistent for me but the quest isn’t over. One day I’ll find the perfect vanilla recipe!

7 Likes

Hehe @D.Sims, I figured we have enough derailments already LOL.

Even though some of the workhorses are older, they are still workhorses, and some are just irreplaceable IMO.

4 Likes

@D.Sims everyone’s tastes will vary. Some of these I consider the BOTB (Best Of The Best)'s, others, are unable to be accurately subbed, hence the need.

Capella:
Vanilla Custard v.1, Sugar Cookie, Graham Cracker, Lemon Meringue Pie, Sweet Strawberry

Chefs Super Concentrates:
Oats

Delosi:
Coconut

DIY Flavor Shack:
Cookie, Holy Vanilla

Flavorah:
Rich Cinnamon, Cream, Vanilla Pudding

Flavor Art:
Butter, Milk, Apple Pie, Butterscotch, Caramel, Meringue, Marshmallow, Apricot, Forrest Fruit, Vienna Cream

Flavor Express:
Mango, Lemon

Flavor Labs:
Strawberry Jam

Flavor West:
Hazelnut, Cinnamon Roll, Blueberry, Yellow Cake

Hangsen:
Australian Chocolate, Italian Cream

Inawera:
Biscuit, Pineapple, Shisha Strawberry

Jungle Flavors:
Honey Peach, Cocoa

Liquid Barn:
Vanilla Ice Cream

LorAnn:
Cream Cheese Icing, Watermelon (colorless)

Medicine Flower:
Dark Chocolate, Blueberry, Lemon, Honeydew Melon, Fig, Wild Raspberry

Nature’s Flavors:
Danish Pastry, Marshmallow

Purilum:
Boysenberry Preserves, Strawberry Marshmallow Cereal

Real Flavors SC:
French Toast, SB Milkshake, Yumberry

Sobucky Super Aromas:
Mocca Coffee, Shortbread Cookie

TPA/TFA:
Acetyl Pyrazine, Strawberry Ripe, Cheesecake Graham Crust, Bavarian Cream, Graham Cracker Clear, Toasted Marshmallow

Vape Train Australia:
Croissant, Fizzy Sherbet, Pudding Base, Sugarloaf Pineapple

Wonder Flavors:
Hazelnut and Cream, Crumble Topping

8 Likes

This one led me down a rabbit hole of jam monster dreams last night lol. I remember vaguely about the “leaks” but I never really cared. A lot of the time back then, people would make false claims for attention. I’d never had Strawberry Jam Monster until this year. I have to ask, is there anything legitimate about them being real Jam Monster recipes? I’ve read lots of posts in comments sections to these kinds of recipes. “I only subbed three flavors, but it’s spot on!!” “This is even better than the original!” Well if it’s better, then it’s not really the original is it :laughing:.

8 Likes

I just mixed this one!! It’s needing a steep still but ill tell you how it turned out!

4 Likes

Got this given to me what does one do with 4oz of TFA Pistachio? In need.of some serious pistachio dessert recipes.

6 Likes