What is Your

Might go good with a tobacco ejuice.

6 Likes

TPA Pistachio is a such a good flavour, I think so anyways, I don’t see many people talk about it but I loved it. Bakery, tobaccos, really good flavour off that one.

7 Likes

WHAT !!! BCF is now carrying FA Cream Whipped? Thank ye lord :pray:

10 Likes

I don’t use it often but wouldn’t go without it. Quince Jelly (SC)(WF).

7 Likes

This is a great thread.

It has given me a lot of homework, in the form of ordering, recipe research, spending money, mixing, tasting, culling, organizing, purging, etc…

But might have saved me a lot of work as well!

The experience of this group of misfits is mind boggling.

DIY E-liquids Mixing should have its own HALL OF FAME.

There is an argument that could be made that we have a veritable royal court of Kings, Queens, knights, bishops, rooks, pawns, butchers, blacksmiths, furriers, and couriers that could put any Renaissance Fair to shame
I feel like I may be a court jester.

8 Likes

Holy balls I’m a year late.

8 Likes

Though I’m still going to stick with my choice of Lovage Root (FLV).

6 Likes

My fav flavours would have to be:

INW Custard
Cap VCv1
Cap Cake Batter
TPA and FW Bavarian Cream
INW Biscuit

There are a few others I like, but I could survice with only these if I had to…

5 Likes

@Ianc13 I will have to search, or take a closer look at how you are using CAP’s Cake Batter, as I am quite curious. Solo’d and at the wrong strength, it can be almost like a solvent LOL, so I’m going to have to keep my eye on you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Caps Cake batter seems to be another of those love it or hate it flavours. Reading through all the notes on the database, it seems a lot of people have a negative reaction to it, similar to how some people have a reaction to TPA Custard/VBIC etc.

I don’t taste anything bad from it and have used it in mixes up to 7% without issue. Bear in mind I use low wattage and voltage (under 3.5 volts) MTL so more heat may change it.

It does require a decent steep, I usually don’t start using a recipe with it before 6 weeks has passed.

6 Likes