What juice stopped you smoking?

Funny I asked this as I was out with some friends 6 years ago and tried a Vape for the first time. It was a old school vape pen… remember them?.

I stopped smoking using a VIP stick with a vape 88 juice raspberry ripple :+1:t2:

So what was yours?

Let’s hear them…

12 Likes

Mine was Pralines & Cream Ice Cream,JUMMY

9 Likes

Jeez, it’s been awhile since I had to think about this. Mine was an Ego stick with a Vivi Nova tank. The juice was from Vista Vapors and it was awful. I remember buying different fruit flavors and trying to combine them to make something worthwhile. That was before I found ELR. If I remember correctly, it was @Kinnikinnick Tribeca mix that sealed the deal. He was going by JimK back then.

10 Likes

What pen or mod was that you used ?

5 Likes

I dabbled with all kinds of early disposable devices and some cheap Chinese pens for a year or two and then a vape shop opened up in town, Cafe Ecig. I went in and walked out with a a couple evod tanks and 36mg Mt Dew juice. While it was delicious it was waaaaay to freaking much nic. I went back in the next day and grabbed some 18mg Blueberry Cheesecake, that was the last time i had a smoke, i dont even know how long ago it was anymore, maybe 10 or 11 years ago or so? Maybe longer i really cant remember. Chris made all their own liquids and they were spectacular.

I started mixing right after that as the owner gave me a box of flavors, nic and VG/PG.

8 Likes

Nice I think having a platform like this help people with the diy … it isn’t easy from beginners but it’s easy to pick up … still haven’t touch a cigarette in 6 years … I still don’t have the best set up I’m using a vandy vape aio … what about you

7 Likes

Mine was Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured tobacco. Used that for a month or two, on a CE4 and an ego twist. Then went full DIY. 7+ years now, haven’t had a cig, and absolutely no desire to at this point. Still a tobacco head.

9 Likes

Sorry it was a sub-ohm tank with a Sigelei Fuchia 230 mod, still have it too.

7 Likes

Niceeeee! It’s good to hear that you have stopped for so long … I dryed diy for a bit but I don’t think I was mixing very well but I still have all my stuff I just use vaping 101 now they stock a lot online and really cheep

What mod do you have

6 Likes

That’s amazing to hear fair play so what’s your go to juice now?

6 Likes

I’ve got about 40 mods and probably just as many tanks and RDAs now. I’ve given away or sold a bunch of stuff. What I use now is really up to what kind of mood I’m in. I’ve got a couple of AIO but don’t really use them much. Right now I’m on a Vandy Vape 80w mod with an Alexa s.24 RDA.

7 Likes

I’m looking to buy a billet box are they worth the money?

5 Likes

That’s cool is it still used to the day?

5 Likes

Never had one, but I know a lot of people love 'em. @anon44012888 would be a good person to ask.

6 Likes

@anon44012888 do you know if you can get them in the Uk?

7 Likes

Right now i have 6 mods and 3 pod devices on the table. The pods are all Caliburn A2s the mods are:

3 x Vandy Vape Pulse 80w with Elder Dragon
2 x Stingray X tube mechs with Elder Dragons
1 x Nemesis tube mech clone with Elder Dragon

Total number of mods i have i couldnt tell you, hehe. I have no idea but its quite a few. Same with RDAs and tanks, ive collected a lot of stuff over the years and been through several Vapocalypses.

If you ever have any DIY questions please ask, we have a shit ton of knowledge here.

9 Likes

Vandy vape pulse … do you have a photo that you could send to me as I haven’t seen people mod them

6 Likes

Its a squonk mod and Google can do better than me when it comes to pics, hehe.

Pulse

Great little mods.

7 Likes

Do you rate the vandy vape aio?

5 Likes

Head to Facebook and find someone, get vouches of people you’re buying off of, but they are pricey…
can get them for around 100 for a beater or up to 500 or more for sought after or rarer ones…

Check the Billet Box site in the US and check their page for “Drops” when they release a small batch of Billet Boxes, you’ll want to be the first one to buy and they open the store at 8am Mountain Time… Which is around 2PM UK time… But have your Credit Card info and account made, because if you do all that there’s a good chance they’ll be sold out by the time you punched in your info…

9 Likes