What juice stopped you smoking?

There’s also some French places that have them on occasion, I even think Steam Island out of the UK have some on occasion as well.

Should also add that you’ll want to have an RBA ahead of time, clones are cheap but if you like supporting the people in our community, they can cost a bit… Todd’s Reviews has one out that’s affordable, there’s also chinese ones but I didn’t care for them

7 Likes

I don’t have a particular go to / ADV, to be honest. I’m always experimenting with different tobacco mixes, adding different kinds of complimentary flavors to the tobaccos. I come up with something good (to me) and vape it for a while, then move on to something different. Most of my juices are just experiments at different stages of creation…lol

9 Likes

Wow do they go so quick?

Like you say Facebook what would I be searching for as I’m no good with Facebook lol

And thanks for dropping by Joel :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Never had one but i definitely love these Pulse mods. Most of my gear is older as ive not really seen much reason to upgrade any of it. Before these Pulse mods i hadnt bought much new stuff for years as i mostly used mech mods.

6 Likes

So do you just order different flavours all the time ?

5 Likes

What your go to then?

5 Likes

Not sure which groups… Search for groups with Billet Boxes or vaping b/s/t in the title(s)…

Reddit was one place to look, but I think they shut down Ecig classifieds.

Names to look out for, whom I would trust, would be guys like Albert Lee (ecigarettes.ca owner) as well as, Todd… Todd’s Reviews Todd, he has a facebook group and you can join and get in touch with some of the folks there, they’re local to you and awesome people. I think it’s simply called, “the shed”

I haven’t been on Facebook in around 2 years now, so not sure if Facebook as gotten rid a lot of the groups, but it was happening when I was on.

7 Likes

Ok cool what do you use?

See I’m not a expert on this but I like getting new info of the people who know what there are talking about

Really appreciate it Joel

6 Likes

The stuff i posted above, pretty much all i use now. And i vape what ever i feel like mixing. I try a lot of other peoples mixes as well as mix a ton of new stuff regularly.

Many of us have ridiculous collections of flavors.

8 Likes

Mainly I reorder something I like, that I’m getting short on. When I do that I’ll add in a tobacco or two that I haven’t tried. I usually only order once every 4 or 5 months.

7 Likes

When you say you try other peoples stuff how do you get hold of it?

5 Likes

So it’s always a mad kind of mix you have going on

What’s the steep on them?

5 Likes

Recipes from the recipe site and other sites, i mix them myself. The way i see it is why vape the same stuff over and over when there are so many possibilities.

8 Likes

is the shop page, they have a news section for drops but he posts on Facebook exclusively.

I sold mine and have one that’s in a box somewhere.

If you want the RBAs but different style, Suicide Mods out of the UK has the AIO as well, on the fence about that one as my Chip Shorted out at the 6 month period and I have to send it in for replacement.

I use nice Squonkers, single coil 22mm RSAs mostly… Tighter chamber, more flavour, lower wattage longer use out of batteries with the right build.

7 Likes

Oooh ok I thought you meant that you placed a order sorry me been stupid lol

5 Likes

The Suicide Mods one is called the Abyss, I think it’s just under 200 dollars, but nice White Delrine and it’s designed pretty cool

7 Likes

Thanks Joel I will look into it

Is there anything amazing about a BB …?

6 Likes

Wow nice price, guess you pay for what you get

Would you know much about burro tanks I think there called…

If I’m right where would I find them and would they fit into my vandy vape aio?

5 Likes

Honestly, they’re single 18650, there’s a ton of variations as how you build it: Different RBAs, Doors, Buttons, Boros(tank), Switches… If you go the authentic route, you could be setting your alarms or refreshing sites to be the first to buy or sometimes just to get the chance to buy… It’s a game, it’s networking game, it’s pretty fun if you have the money and if you don’t like your doors or whatever, generally you can sell them right back to someone for what you paid. You pick your price in a lot of cases.

I’m unable to work right now, so I haven’t been apart. But there are people who make a good amount of money flipping these things.

I wear dress shirts and when I work, coveralls or bibs… I liked them because they fit in a breast pocket no problem

7 Likes

Boro tanks, would they fit into my vandy vape aio?

5 Likes