What juice stopped you smoking?

I will also add they are a block of Aluminum, so they are machined and finished with chemical resistant cerakote and they feel pretty worth the money, but maybe it’s a psychological thing because you could buy 3-5 chinese mods for the same price.

7 Likes

Not sure, if it’s a Boro device, I would imagine so, yes.

If they’re the smaller ones, like a Dotmod, then no but that’s a similar cheaper route.

6 Likes

Wow, SOOOO long ago. Back in the beginning, vape equipment was kind of NOT so good hehe. I think I was dripping on EGO attys, on EGO batts, and using Backwoods Brew’s Honey Nut Flue Tobacco. I think it might even have been 24mg.

6 Likes

That’s my problem as the aio I have now is all plastic and worrying about dropping it

6 Likes

You’ll dent a corner a bit with the billet box, doors are made from different materials but the G10 doors that come with can take abuse

6 Likes

Good to hear off you sessionDrummer

What’s your set up now then matey

5 Likes

Ok cool I’m gonna have to keep my eyes open for one that pops up

Any help on the boro tanks?

5 Likes

My first was a ego pen style with a simple clearo in September 2013. Vaped MTL and started with a couple of menthol-tobaccos from my favorite local shop (now out of business). I’ve been through a few variations of gear and now use a simple e-leaf mod, old style Kanger subohm tank that I have a couple hundred coils for and have mixed my own juice since December 2020.

Thanks for bringing back fond memories of my vape journey.

7 Likes

Crazy isn’t it when you think back to when you started vaping to what your vaping now :joy:

7 Likes

Wow, that’s a tough one, as I have a lot. I still run at least 3 different versions of SteamCrave, and also run an Elder Dragon.

6 Likes

8 Likes

those two are pretty much all I ever use these days, I have a Dotmod AIO with some 20mg for the morning but that’s about it.

5 Likes

Still have my stream crave haven’t used it for a lonnnngggggggg time since we last spoke about them.

7 Likes

Are they both the same mod? Is the one at the back different

4 Likes

Yeah that’s just a Rebel Mods Squonker… The one in front is BMM (Box Mod Mafia) Rico, but I need to fix the bottle or order new seals because it has a lot of kilometers on it. Also took it to work a lot, usually doesn’t look brownish, it’s actually a grey alumide finish, I just worked around a lot of oil/gas products and it’s stained.

6 Likes

Niceeeee …… could you help me with boro tanks?

4 Likes

Ahh, well, I could assist you but not help purchase. I’ve had quite a few, but don’t know anything about the newer ones at all.

There is a post, I wrote a lengthy reply to here: The NEW new Billet Box / Boro / Bridge thread

you could check over…

Little tips and the like can be asked there if you want.

6 Likes

Ok matey I’ll have a look there

Would you know where to buy them from …

4 Likes

A lot can be found used on Facebook, like I said your best bet would probably be joining Todd’s Reviews FB group and ask around there. If you read the post I have lists of places you can buy from

7 Likes

Ok dude thanks for all your help :+1:t2::+1:t2:

5 Likes