What juice stopped you smoking?

My issue was the tobacco flavors were triggering. It was a ‘almost, but not quite there, my cigarette is better’ reaction. I had to move to something completely different,

6 Likes

That’s one of the BEST MOMENTS you could ever have @polo.

8 Likes

Beetlejuice, Thug Candy and the elusive White Lotus that got me mixing in the first place (Thanks @Granger, credit goes to them for the clone base, just mixed a batch last week).

6 Likes

I stopped smoking with SmokeTip. It was 11 years ago and I used their Tobacco flavor that I loved. Then they changed their tobacco flavor and forced me to search for one that tasted similar. That took a long time because all other tobacco flavors weren’t good to me. I’m now making my own liquids and everything is just great.

7 Likes

It is, it certainly is! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My nephew gave me a banana flavored disposable and it immediately got me hooked on vaping.

I bought EGO AIO along with tobacco flavored nic and some aromas for DIY mixing. I went from 20-30 cigarettes down to 0-3. Then it got up a bit after I started getting tired of my own inventions and some tobacco flavors which I just did not like. But now I’m settled with first tobacco and few flavors, and haven’t bought cigarettes at all for a bit more than a week. I started vaping 2 months ago.

The biggest eye opener in all this was to realize how big a difference steeping makes. I’m kind of starting over with mixing and have 15 bottles (a bunch of 10ml for new stuff, 5 30ml for stuff I think I will like and 2 100ML for stuff I know I like).

10 Likes

Excellent news @r4ptor_dk - welcome to the forum!

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR @r4ptor_dk.

7 Likes

Stay the course @r4ptor_dk you can do this!

7 Likes

Good stuff @r4ptor_dk congratulations. Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find a lot of information to help you expand your mixing here. :smiley:

7 Likes

9.12.2009 - RY4 and 555 and flue cured tobacco … still vaping them today except for the flue cured. I get my 555 from Northlandvapor, its just like the original flavor minus the dirty wet socks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

5 Likes

VOIPNinja made a clone that was actually pretty damn close, was just missing about a percent of Super Sweet and maybe some more Donut

5 Likes

The funny thing with this one was I was still smoking, I had a Goblin Mini and I don’t know what it was with that little tank but this juice tasted so goddamn good in it. I went from Dual using to just vaping that, but it was like 28 dollars a 30ml at the time, so I cherished every drop of it.

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I’m using the site to keep track of mixes I made and what I think of them, my stash and what I have in my bottles - and of cause to look for inspiration. All in all, a very valuable resource :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome @r4ptor_dk

5 Likes