What mod should I buy before ban

No pics, but I recently bought:
1-Vaporesso Swag 2
2-Geek Vape Aegis Mini’s
1-Lost Vape BTB
1-Joyetech Primo Mini
2-Crown 3’s, with separate RBA decks for each. Extra glass and o-rings too. I like the smaller 24.5 mm diameter of the 3’s.
1-Kanger Subtank Mini, extra glass and rings. This is my favorite tank. It was a pain at first wicking correctly, but it helped ween me away from the cancer sticks. It’s horribly outmoded, I know, but it fits my vaping style perfectly.

TC mode doesn’t work too well with the Swag and Primo, but work great in Wattage. I get better flavor with TC, but I’ll take all the mods I can get my hands on.

I now have, in addition to my four other mods, a rotation of one per day. Two will be strictly for at-home vaping. That should help ensure I get the max longevity out of each device. Same with the tanks.

Once online retailers find alternate shipping, I’ll be proactive and buy one mod per month. My wife hit the roof when my vape mail bill came up to over $500 late February into early March…more than I’ve spent on vaping items in the last two years combined!

Time for me to dig through the various RTA’s I’ve collected since 2014, and this time REALLY figuring out how to wick them all correctly.

Once the panic subsides, I’ll be investing in newer batteries and SS316L wire. Those, I’ve heard, are not subject to the mail ban. At least I hope so.

p.s. bought a butt-load of cotton 5-packs. Last order of cotton lasted me from early 2017 till now.

5 Likes

figure out how much you spent on cigs, then how much less you spent on vapes. tell that to you wife. then, how much you will be saving “not” buying cigs.
unless she is unreasonable, you are god to go.

cotton, don’t sstock up. when you need more, go on amazon and search “13 feets” cotton. you will be shocked how much you get for so little bucks.

4 Likes

This retailer is one of the few that stocks my favorite brand, but I’ll follow your advice.

My wife recognizes the savings. She was just shocked to see the costs.

Battery prices went up at my fave retailer. Other places are sold out. I won’t have to worry about batteries for the time being. Same with wires.

Otherwise I’m pretty much stocked up. For now. LOL

Flavorings will come next month. I’ll have to whittle down the choices a bit…maybe only enough to make 2 blends: Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups and Orange Creamsicle. We’ll see.

5 Likes

Aegis Lenend 2… great mod

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with a Geek Vape Aegis X. Big screen and tough. I used one with a silicone case from FT for nearly 2 years until some asshole wandered in off the street and into my job site and walked back out with my Aegis X and Juggernaut Mini clone but the joke is on him, I didn’t know at the time but I had COVID!! :rofl::rofl:

I’ll be getting another one or the new Aegis 2 or whatever they’re called.

5 Likes