What new flavors are you buying?

I think I have a shopping issue with flavors. I don’t even need new flavors but I can’t seem to stop myself it’s like shiny itis. So this week I picked up these which some are old but I’d never tried so new to me. I shall find my eggy custard before this life ends. I picked up the Custard and French Vanilla Ice Cream and Custard II in hopes of one of them doing the thing I want.

Custard Premium FA
Milk FA
French Vanilla Ice Cream VT
Chocolate Milk VT
Chocolate Mousse VT
Corn Bread ooo
Flapper Pie WF
Vanilla Custard II TFA

8 Likes

My next flavor order will be mostly restocking, but I am considering picking up some of these.

MF butterscotch
OOO vanilla custard cheesecake
FLV Creme de menthe
OOO cream(milky undertone)
NF malt

Some others I’m forgetting too lol

6 Likes

Some great flavors there!

5 Likes

Which vendor are you using? Custard Premium FA and Milk FA aren’t available (don’t think) stateside.

6 Likes

Chef Flavors for the top three BCF for the others :smile:

5 Likes

Just custard premium fa. Just haven’t pulled the trigger due to international shipping. :cry:

6 Likes

chef was only like 4L whatever that means hahaha shipping

5 Likes

If you are buying from Chefs make sure you get a big bottle in the flavour creative section rather than the 10 ml in the FA section.

9 Likes

Unfortunately my scale has become untrustworthy so I cant set up any testers yet🤒

9 Likes

Sorry about your scale! Some kick butt flavors though…

5 Likes

That would have been nice to know before I ordered hahaha

5 Likes

A little risky purchasing some of the Silver line considering we dont know anything about them yet. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

oh yeah forgot about that!!!

6 Likes

Sadly I’d need to take out a small bank loan to buy MF!

6 Likes

Still considering placing an order with Chef’s, for the umpteenth time. Aside from the Custard Premium what are some other must-haves that are exclusive to Chef’s? I’d rather not order one single flavor.

5 Likes

Here are a few

Creme Anglaise (Custard) - DV

Rhubarb Cuddle - DV

Custard Prem - Flavour Creative

Milk - Flavour Creative

Calipitter Chow - Mom & Pops

to get you started (flavour creative is FA) and both the milk and prem are not available in nth America

9 Likes

It was a very good Christmas for me!
Sticker shock is hard to get past but when you do the math on how much you can make with these its it’s not a bad value. At least for the flavors we knew.

6 Likes

For me FA’s Whipped Cream is a must have. If I could only get one flavor that would be the one.

8 Likes

With all the FA’s I have that is one I don’t have LOL how funny. Guess I’ll order that next time.

4 Likes

I have a lot of FA too. I do like mixing with them but I find it very aggravating that they won’t sell the good stuff in the States.

Anywho, I think you will like the whipped cream. IMO it’s the best one on the market.

7 Likes