What new flavors are you buying?

Wow, I’m kind of loving the Flavor Revolution Tropical Strawberry so far, just as a single flavor. I thought it would be mainly ripe, but it’s a good balance between ripe and sweet, and the pineapple and coconut really blend well. It seems cohesive. I want to do a blend of RF Strawberry (maybe), Tropical Strawberry, and a pinch of Cocopilada. Good stuff. Should have gotten a big bottle.

5 Likes

Heard a few good things about Flavor Revolution on some shows last night. Also picked up more new flavors because I’m a shop aholic. Added to the crazy list. Ironically I hate Pandoro bread, but I’m hoping it will do something I’ve been working on LOL

Advocatt (Sasami)
Malaga Ice-Cream (Sasami)
Red Cherry (Molinberry)
Boysenberry (Flavorah)
Milk Chocolate - Flavorah
Pandoro - Flavour Creative
Whipped Cream - Flavourart
Creme Anglaise (DV)

3 Likes

Got those 2 days ago :scream::rofl::innocent:

4 Likes

Are you spying on me for my husband (evil glare) I’m not saying what I’ve bought and don’t you dare tell him either! hahahahahhahha

5 Likes

Dang … my 10ml super sweet lasted me nearly 3 years lol
I don’t even wanna know how many coils those 200ml is going to ruin :rofl:

5 Likes

I think the 200 ml will kill many packets of coil :joy: … Agree :+1:t2:, but still i know many people who wants my stuff.
But it will be gone infor 1/2 year
I make many liters each week. Some of those flavors is just for testing some new recipes and then i make flavors instead of ejuice (for others).

4 Likes

New to me flavors, but not new to the industry. Ordered today, I can’t wait :smiley:

6 Likes

Have you tried any flavor revolution stuff yet?

2 Likes

Not yet. Just have those 2 I ordered coming and another 2 I bought last time.

How about you?

2 Likes

I have 6, the white chocolate peppermint is one, It is a decent flavor but I quit working with it shortly after getting it because I don’t do mints very often, I would keep your sft’s 2% or lower to start, I use their vanilla blast at 0.25% in recipes and it’s present, I like their sweet strawberry solo about 1.25-1.5% and 1% or below in mixes, the electric blue and grape candy around 2% solo, and I haven’t figured out their cinnamon roll yet, it has an off-note that tastes like raisins and I can’t get past it lol but I haven’t tried it below 1% yet.

I wish I could push the grape candy and electric blue a little higher honestly, they would be a great solo flavor except they are kind of lacking body, especially the electric blue, but above 2.5% they start going plastic to me, ymmv though

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the advice. I probably would have started at 3% and have to redo them from the beginning. The white chocolate peppermint is 1 I’m really looking forward to trying :smiley:

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes
U like the kinda eggy flavor to the custard as well?

3 Likes