What new Flavors (or new to you) are you bringing 2020 in with?

I’m waiting on these to arrive

French Vanilla by Capella Flavors
PAZZO Collection by FlavourArt
Sweet Coconut by Flavorah
Yellow Cake by Jungle Flavors
Butterscotch Ripple-FW
Butter Pecan-CSL
Creme De Menthe-FLV
Croissant-WF
Cookie Butter-SC-WF

I have another order waiting to be placed when my bank account isn’t screaming not to

Root Beer FLV
Caramel Popcorn and Peanuts-SC-WF
Cherries INW
LOVE Vt
Whipped Cream FLV

I think I need an intervention LOL

edited because they didn’t have Flv Root Beer but I figured since they didn’t I could pick up a few more LOL and yes I ordered AGAIN thanks Trump for making me take out my frustration by shopping.

Caramel Candy-FW English Toffee-VT Honeycomb-VT for the Root Beer I didn’t get

6 Likes

I’m only looking for two new flavs:

Pineapple small Flavorah?
Banana small - Lolly type

But have a list of 7 that I need to top up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I really like the pineapple and banana by flavorah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is the banana a lolly type vape?

3 Likes

Other’s say it is, but I actually don’t get candy from this banana. I went to this banana to get away from the candy flavor.

3 Likes

Hmm… interesting…
I (read hubby) would like candy. I have FA Bano and to both of us that is quite “real”.
I may have to get a couple of different nana’s to try :slight_smile:

Thanks Michelle!

5 Likes

I like FA’s Banana too LOL. Um the most candy tasting one I had was RF Banana Taffy, not sure if they still sell that one?

3 Likes

Thanks, I will add that to my research list :+1: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They arent new flavors , but I have a long list of WF and FLV that I need to test , which I would like to do this month…

5 Likes

I’ve decided to winnow my flavor collection. I keep very accurate records of my mixing. Currently, my stash is 265 flavors. Over the past two years I’ve identified flavors, by manufacturer, that I like and are used in my ADVs, of which I have quite a few. It comes to 72. I’ve got flavors I haven’t touched in years because I didn’t like them or they’ve been replaced, ie FW Yellow Cake has been superseded by JF Yellow Cake. The clutter kind of annoys me so it’s cleaning time. Unfortunately, I only know one person that mixes here but he’ll probably take them off my hands.

10 Likes

I just bought someone’s collection and they shipped it to me. You could list what you want to sell and I’m sure someone would buy it from you especially now that the holidays are over. Then you could use that money to buy flavors you use.

To stay on topic I’m excited to finally use FA premium custard

8 Likes

I hope you like it :+1:

7 Likes

I sent a box of my concentrates to someone too a few weeks ago. I hate having flavors I don’t use just sitting there, and I knew I’d never mix with them. I’m hoping you’re right on the JF Yellow cake, ordered that one too to hopefully replace that old favorite.

8 Likes

It tastes fine and it’s not a coil gunker. I’ve replaced Cookie, Biscuit and Yellow Cake with JF and I’m happy with them.

7 Likes

MF Light Chocolate and MF Cucumber are new to me. Got them on the 60% off sale and figured I would try them.

7 Likes

I’ve got a few creams coming from Flavorah and Flavor Art. Want to compare them to TPA which I have been using.

7 Likes

I’m waiting on flavours from Chefs. I’ve been playing games from the Mistplay app which u earn credits from that u can choose a reward once u have enough points. So I earned nearly 8000 points since I started about 2mths ago, I exchanged 7500 points for a virtual Visa prepaid loaded with $25US worked out that’s $36.50Aussie & Chefs’ site didn’t mind that I was paying with a virtual Visa in US currency from Aust. I was able to get my order & postage all paid on the Visa. So if u play games on your ph anyway y not get paid for doing so, it’s been really worth it 4 me & they have lots of games to choose from. So on topic now I’m getting a 1 shot mix 4 the 1St time - 30mls of baklava Desire shots, 10ml Peanut butter Laurens, 30mls Creme brulee VTA (I wanted Inw but it was unavailable, here in Aust I was able to Custard Inw but no Creme brulee!) Topping up before I have nothing left with 30mls Custard INW & finally last but not least 30mls Lemon meringue pie CAP & it’s the original that I’ve added as a new favorite, so glad I don’t have to get the V2.
So my recipes for Creme brulee & Lemon meringue pie that I posted as WIP r now my best juices & not just in my preference but all my m8s that r vaping now have those 2 & my Strawnilla icecream as my all time top 3 mixes. The Canolli recipe (was originally made for an ATF comp & it won!) I tried it @ 1week steep, 2 week then vaped it anyway after 3weeks, it did improve with time just not as much as I had hoped. My Creme brulee needs a minimum 2wks but the LMP is good to vape @ 1wk. So grateful for having a true shake n vape with the icecream juice.
Wow I didn’t think I was going to write an essay here! Logged on to get a few recipes made today, I rarely post on the open forum mostly chat within the Aussie Crew but this thread got me to click & read what everyone else is trying/using or r waiting on vapemail… Hope everyone gets their orders delivered ASAP.

7 Likes

#1 On my list is being ordered today.
MF Siver line dark vanilla. I am really hoping this will be similar to FA’s Vanilla bourbon (but better of course) since the darker vanilla profile is the one I like the most!

7 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try this forever, and will have a chance to now. I only HOPE I have just enough of my little free Mint sample to mix it. (Kudos to the mighty @Pro_Vapes)

8 Likes

I cant envision what this may taste like but it’s certainly out of the box!

6 Likes