What new Flavors (or new to you) are you bringing 2020 in with?

Definitely is. I had a cucumber juice one time from Vapewild that was totally weird but really good, so I’ve been lightly considering working with Cucumber for a long time. This recipe started the hype for me, and the 60% off sale completed it.

Cucumber is like the surfer dude of veggies. It’s laid back, cool, and easy going.

7 Likes

I like this one for candy banana, to me it taste like banana runts https://www.bullcityflavors.com/banana-concentrate-inw/

5 Likes

One flavor I wish Bullcity would get is Egg Custard from Health Cabin. I want to try that one, because I’m desperately looking for an eggy flavor to add to my custards and nothing has met that marker yet. I know @woftam wants it too. (The Egg flavor) not the HC LOL

6 Likes

I’ll pass that recommendation along :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @wllmc! I will add it to my list :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d really like to try that Custard Premium (FA) from Chef’s but ordering only one item from across the pond I can’t justify.

5 Likes

I’m going to wait until someone tells me it’s the eggiest custard they’ve ever had before I bite that bullet

3 Likes

Bite it… LOL First time I have said that. :laughing:

@natbone check this facebook page out. It is pretty cool and the people are as nice as the people here. It is also global so that’s cool too. It’s all about trading your concentrates.
Redirecting...

4 Likes

Thanks for link, I’ll check it out.

3 Likes

Until he gets drunk. Then he turns into a real pickle.

5 Likes

Brandy (FA) , wish I bought a bigger bottle!
Ripe Banana (TPA)
Fresh cream (FA)
VBIC (CAP)
Watermelon (Flavorah)

3 Likes

Be really careful with that ripe banana. Mine was potent even at .25%. Over that and there was a chemical taste that didn’t steep out for me. In the end I was using only a couple drops per 30ml.

7 Likes

It also reminds me of an under-ripe banana actually. That sort of brisk non-banana-ey raw flavor you get when you eat a green peeler (knowing it is not ready but not able to not eat it).

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, I’ll make a note of that. I probably got that one for a recipe I saw but now I can’t remember LOL. Guess I should of made a note of that too!

4 Likes

When you want to buy a flavor of a recipe and remember it, you can, when you are seeing the recipe, click on the blue key and “add missing ingredients to the shopping list” and automatically create a note, in the shopping list that reminds you that…

5 Likes

Thanks @Gus6 for that tip, I have used the shopping list feature but haven’t use the notes until I add flavors to my stash. You just made my life easier!
Big Smiles😎

2 Likes

It started out as a few, maybe more mangos, maybe seven. Then it became a list and orders from 3 different countries just to get todays fancy. :crazy_face:

Love VTA
Coffee Milk Froth VTA
Coffee Liqueur VTA
Persian Lime VTA
Lemon Meringue Tart VTA
Sugarloaf Pineapple VTA
Shisha Mango VTA

Vanilla Ice Cream FA
Milk FA
Blueberry Juicy Ripe FA
Indian Mango Special FA

Strawberry Gummy Candy WF
Island Mango WF
Strawberry Juicy WF
Honey WF
Bavarian Cream WF
Cookie Butter WF
Cream Custard WF
Gummy Worm Candy WF
Lemon Custard WF
Croissant WF

Pie Crust OOO
Mango FE
Mango FLV
Golden Eye Mango NR

Mango Solub Arome
Condensed Milk Solub Arome

Pineapple Lassi Molinberry
Strawberry Milk Molinberry

7 Likes

You and I can hang LOL. I did the same thing. Ordered a ton of flavors, because I needed every one of them (at least that’s what I told myself) the world is better with tons of flavors

4 Likes

I haven’t gone this crazy for a while now. Normally, I try and limit the amount of new flavours at a time, otherwise I see more and order them too and forget about the last order.

5 Likes

I sort of went on a buying spree with all the new regulations coming down. I figure if something horrible happens I’ll be able to mix until I die so I’m going to have all the flavors I want. I doubt seriously they will take away flavors, but decided not to take a chance.

4 Likes