What new Flavors (or new to you) are you bringing 2020 in with?

As long as you die within the next 3 years. 4 tops. LMAO

I haven’t seen any vape flavors last beyond that yet. :wink:
But I’m still learning (even almost 4 years into the game). chuckles

I can say that I’ve had flavors die at anywhere from 8 mos to 2 years though! And others that have lasted, but needed to be used slightly higher due to their age (usually extracts).

6 Likes

I have a super secret miracle solution to keeping my flavors fresh for decades (gigglesnorts) btw not really LOL

4 Likes

What I do have is the ability to get flavors for cooking ROFLMAO

3 Likes

Could stop myself, had to pick up the Malt from NF to see if it works for a old fashioned malt recipe! Kind of excited about this one.

4 Likes

I looked up the Banana RF SC but as they’re not making it any more :slightly_frowning_face: so…
read my way through the reco’s & flavour notes/posts here & on the recipe side (thanks to everyone who provides this info)

Decide to go with:
Banana Runts WF SC
Banana FLV
Pineapple FLV

For now anyway :laughing:

5 Likes

I’ve gone kinda wild so far this year… Don’t judge me.

Blueberry-FW
Sweet Raspberry-TFA
Yogurt-FW
Custard-INW
Shisha Orange-INW
Blue Raspberry-LB
Sour Blue Raspberry-WF
Sour Gummy Candy-SC-WF
Vanilla Cream Extra-SC-WF
Black Cherry Jelly Bean-SC-WF
Pixie Stick Candy-SC-WF
Candy Stick Candy-SC-WF
Guanabana-FLV
Cotton Candy-FLV
Sweet Dough-FLV
Fizzy Sherbet-VT
Sour Lemon-VT
Lemon Meringue Tart-VT
Love-VT
Flapper Pie-SC-WF
Blueberry Gummy Candy-SC-WF
Vanilla Custard II

Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy CAP (1oz)
Pineapple Lassi MB (0.33oz)
Candy Roll FLV (0.5oz)
Gushy Fruit Candy WF (1oz)
Sweet Candy CAP (1oz)
Grape Candy TFA (1oz)
Blue Rock Candy MB (0.33oz)

I’m wanting a few from NR too so another order will be placed soon I’m sure.

7 Likes

Just a quick thanks again to those who helped me decide to buy these flav’s.

So far so good for the “lolly/candy” banana vape for hubby - both the FLV and WFSC have the candy effect he is after!
I wasn’t sure about the WFSC Banana Candy (not runts - as I mistyped above) but after a longer steep it seems to be working well.

And the Pineapple - no onion flavour! Yay!

Thanks again to all :grin:

8 Likes

First toe in the water with FLV and NF We’ll see how it goes. May not be ones I traditionally see touted here but I wanted these profiles so there’s that. And I’ve wanted Cookie Butter for a while, so what the heck.

5 Likes

It would be a page long LOL

1 Like

CAP Vanilla cupcake because somehow I missed ordering it again and again and again… :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Natbone where are you from and do you still have them flavours

1 Like

Let us know how that Malt is. Have you tried VTA Milkshake Base? That is excellent for making a milkshake, has a bit of a malt vibe to it too, a must have for milkshakes. Try the puddng base too, good stuff.

2 Likes

I’m American but I live in Abu Dhabi. Yes, I do have flavors I don’t use.

1 Like

I’m feeling the same way. Also want to c what’s so good about this Premium custard? I recently had half a dozen flavour concentrates & my Tart & Sour (Laurens) stolen & can’t proove who did it!? In my heart I believe that I know, so disappointing! Back on topic I went with Chefs to replace what is “missing” & have ordered my 1st lot of VIC LB then totally forgot about getting the Premium custard!. I did get vape mail today that I only ordered on Friday night from SVS! Got 8 flavours & 7 that I never had before…Cereal 27 (Cap), yellow cake (CAP), Chocolate (FA), Peach (FA),Cappuccino (FA), Maple Syrup (FA) & Meringue (TPA) so lots to mix & I’m close to my 1st 100 flavours :mailbox_with_mail::100:

6 Likes

Me too dude! I just commented exactly that…followed by the contents of new flavours that I received today lol!

4 Likes

Front row are all new, except for Custard Prem, had to get the big 100ml bottle this time. Also finally getting rid of Koolada…Liking the WS-23 so much more.

Other than that need to re-up some running low. May pick-up some other newbies still, prob. more floral stuff.

5 Likes

I am trying to get the bubblegum next and I am yet to find it. NOW, I just need to say that “bubblegum” here in the States does not have spearmint in it, nor any other kind of mint, for that matter.

Sorry, for the short rant. I am hoping it will be one of these five or the other 5 on the shelf.

6 Likes

I went on a mini buying spree lately and have about a dozen new to me flavors to play with.

7 Likes

I swore off new flavors a while ago …But I lied and have more coming as well , I may need to eventually go to rehab for this addiction lol

7 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself, growing up on Bazooka Gum.
I’ll leave you with one word, WINTERGREEN :ok_hand:
(and banana, pineapple, cinnamon, clove)
#nailedit

2 Likes