What proportion of vapers do you think make their own eliquid

Geez…that’s like owning 1 fishing lure, or 1 guitar, or women owning only 1 pair of shoes! Have you tried to show him the attorney of his ways?

EDIT: error…error of his ways. Damn spellcheckers!

8 Likes

I’m sure my mrs would be a lot happier if I only had 1 guitar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i have around 5 at home and a couple out on long term loan… dont think I’ll be getting them back :flushed:as for all my mods, tanks, concentrates, vg, pg, steeping recipes and coil making equipment… well just imagine all the shoes she could keep in those cupboards :rofl::joy:

9 Likes

The flaw in this in relation to the OP’s question is they asked what percentage of “vapers” DIY. If 5% of FLV business goes to DIY that is not a true indication of the percentage of vapers who DIY since 100% of that 5% are DIYers.

Just read the WHO estimated 41 million worldwide who vape in 2018. If the 5% was true then that would be over 2 million who DIY?

Just remember, work your mixes and your mixes will work for you…so says Confucius

4 Likes

Not everyone posts up on forums, blogs, or even publicly shares recipes…
Stroll thru and see if you can get a count of member… or if @daath can release a member count.
but then again, not all who register are mixers either… I can only go by sales.
What’s done after someone buys is up to the buyer. :slight_smile:

Not really. Some might be adding the flavors to foods or perfumes too or even cbd…

If you trust the Who… after everything this year… yeah… :slight_smile:

Don’t forget those manufactures of juice lines that scalp elr too for their recipes.
Just because you have flavors and a recipe, does that really make you a mixer? :stuck_out_tongue:

So many options, so many questions… best advise is to do your own thang and enjoy it while you have it to mix with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was just quoting you who said that with flv it is 5%

Either way it doesn’t really matter, I am 98% DIY with the rare store bought juice to see how lucky we are to DIY :grin:

8 Likes

Same here @mjag.

6 Likes

LOL I guess, OR, a scalper mixer !!!

4 Likes

Yeps I agree… no matter the number or percentage… we are all lucky to be mixing and have cool friends like @mjag and Sd and I can not tag everyone…
if you are reading this… you are in the cool mixer club :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

7 Likes

I have 5 and never loan them out, ever! Tools maybe…

4 Likes

Hellz Yesssss @anon84779643.

Kidding aside, I DO do, Opposition Research, from time to time with Commercial brands, and although I only do it for science and shit (LOL), I haven’t found ONE in maybe 7-8 years, that I could VAPE vape. Maybe I’m TOO picky, maybe I’m not trying enough, but YES Smoky, we ARE lucky to be DIY’ing.

6 Likes

They can have all the crap juices… I will take my flavors and run a full mix session lol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

4 Likes

@anon84779643, @fidalgo_vapes knows what I’ve been up to, and there were a certain number of commercial mixes, that some of my clients WERE asking for. Customer’s always right, even if they’re not.

4 Likes

So I have contacted a few vendors.
rainbowvapes.co.uk said

Just had a look, for the number of orders in May there was approx three times as many e-liquid orders compared to concentrate orders, it doesn’t come up with total items thou

darkstar.co.uk, capella.com Europe, said they don’t have the data! The rest I still have not heard from.

I especially love the freedom of choice I have. The biggest problems for me though is that there are a lot of flavours that I don’t like no matter what recipe I used them in, which I end up throwing away :(. Although I guess from now on I will send it to whoever wants them (as I have seen people do that here I think).

9 Likes

That’s my experience also, but only in the pass 2 years. I even tried one commercial blue-raz berry that had the cat pee thing going on and was like, Ok they don’'t even care to fix their recipe, (too much bilberry from umm… lol) they just count on buy/try it one time and never buy it again? and they are heppy with that as a business? So sad. For e- Juice Roll Up…your sleeves and DIY . :scream:

5 Likes

Tee hee, you said do do, lol

Psssst I only own one pair of shoes… Well, one pair each, of course. One pair of trainers, one pair of dress flats, one pair of water shoes, and one pair of flip-flops… But that counts as “one pair” right?! At least in the dude definition, right?? LOL

Awesome gesture, this! Just be sure you check their location first!! International shipping is expensive!!

7 Likes

To be fair they were ones that I don’t mind not getting back, and wouldn’t of been worth trying to sell. My good ones noone plays without my permission and only under my supervision!! Hahah :crazy_face:

5 Likes

My guess is 1 out of 100 vapers make their own liquid,it could even be as low as 1 out of 500 in other words I can’t even come close to guessing,but I am sure we are very few and far in between the millions of vapers.

5 Likes

Hehe, I did, hehe. I thought about culling that, but, …

4 Likes

Butt, heehee (minions)

5 Likes