What rfsc do u recommend I like candys fruits cheesecake

Ceareals cookies dislike pineapple and grape.I like there strawberry and blueberry got blueberry muffin coming Monday. Will be getting 2 more of rf concentrates a few more inaw a few tpa and fa and cappella would also like a few hs.Any input is helpful also looking for a good cherry for cherry cheesecake

1 Like

I’m a little confused by this, could you clarify? Are you looking for Cereal and Cookie RFSC flavor recommendations and saying you dislike RFSC Pineapple and Grape? I love those two RFSC’s if you want some tips to see if you can get em where you’ll like em. But if you generally don’t dig Pineapple or Grape flavors, you might still not like them.

1 Like

Looking for anything on the list but pineapple and grape I hate them 2 fruits alltogether

2 Likes

These are all my top picks of the ones I’ve used and use often, all are RFSC unless noted as VG:

Strawberry (1.5-3% mix/solo)
Blueberry (2-3% mix/solo)
Raspberry (1-3% mix/solo)
Blackberry (1-2% mix/solo)
Blue Raz (3% solo is all I’ve tried, awesome)
Apple (0.5-1.5% mix)
Banana (0.5-2.25% mix/solo)
Watermelon (0.75-2% mix/solo)
Yumberry (0.4-1.5% mix/solo)
Peach (1-2% mix)

Soda Base (1.5-2% mix)
Taffy Base (is good, but i don’t use often)

Yogurt (1-2% mix)
Yogurt Parfait (only tried VG version, 3% = nice Granola)
Vanilla Custard (0.7-1.5% mix)
Sweet Cream (0.8-1.5% mix)
French Vanilla (1-2% mix, 3-4% solo)
Bavarian Cream (0.5-1.75 mix)
Creme Brulee (VG version is better than SC) 2%
Aged Bourbon Cream (0.75-3%)
Vanilla Ice Cream (0.5-0.75%)

Cheesecake (0.25-0.4% and blend with other Creams/Custards…FOR REAL)

Caramel (3% in mix)
Cookies and Cream (3% solo, add a touch of other Choc. and Cream)
Strawberry Milkshake (3-4% solo is great)
Sugar Cookie (0.5-2.25% mix)
Deep Fried Spongecake (1-3% mix/solo)
Fruit Pebbles (3% mix, needs a little AP and extra Orange/Lemon/Cherry, try Tutti Frutti NF)
Frosted Cereal (only tried VG version, 3% mix)
Graham Cracker (0.35-0.6% mix)

% and tips are, of course, only my own experience results, YMMV!

Feel free to ask for more specific thoughts if any of these interest you.

Fruits are good 3-5 days steeped, great at 2-4 weeks

Creams and Bakeries are just OK in the 1st week, 2 weeks good, but really come together at 3-5 weeks.

6 Likes

Black Cherry NF is my best.

2 Likes

I was going to direct this thread over to these that already exist, but they are filled to the max with all manner of info to sort through. While extremely useful info lies there-in, I wanted to give you my simple opinions as concisely as possible.

I do recommend you spend some time reading them, though. A ton of hard work, testing and writing went into these threads by some of the most dedicated mixers you’ll meet. Well worth the time.

5 Likes

Thank you @Plunderdrum.

3 Likes

Seconded.

I’ve actually bookmarked that post. I just wanted to let you know your SFT notes have been instrumental in making my SFTs a much quicker and easier process than they would otherwise have been

4 Likes

Thank you very much as well @BikesAndBacon.

4 Likes

Why just RFSC ???

5 Likes

Rf inaw vt fw nf tpa sc really any company really. My favorite strawberry so far is rf favorite bb is rf and inaw is right there to.If there’s anything out there besides pineapple and grape you think I should try let me know and I’ll check it out. I really need to find a good cherry for a cheesecake.

5 Likes

Best Cherry Imo is the INW cherries , there are sooi many flavors that are good … I was wondering if RFSC were easy to get for you or something …

4 Likes

Try the what can I make tab?

3 Likes

Bcf has a lot of there stuff I just started ordering from them.Im just trying to get a bunch of different brands so I can add to my collection of flavors I add 10 flavors to my collection every 2 weeks. Thanks for the cherry feedback that is one I have in the cart.But this time I got the cappella wild cherry with stevia and I think it’s a good supporting cast definitely not a lone cherry for cheesecake it’s to light and u have to use a high% so it needs a different cherry with it.

4 Likes