What Secret ingredient from the Master List do you suggest?

I Can’t say I use marshmallow for it’s flavor so I guess I have to call it a additive. I don’t use Vape Wizard, but the same thing, Smooth, I do. I use it rarely as well. Only in tobacco or menthol mixes, that’s pretty much it. I believe than smooth will actually fade flavor, especially with heavy %s of it. If I had it I probably would use Acetyl Pyrazine but always have been happy using Hazelnut so never bothered purchasing it…

1 Like

I think Vanillin is in it. I make one that taste pretty good to me. In fact haven’t bought another bottle since making it. But as far a additives go I feel vanillin is the additive that gives it the creamy vanilla outside of the other vanilla custard and possibly vanilla swirl.

I like smooth for rough edged fruits like dark berries can give off smooth helps them right out.

Vape wizard to help assist in the PH balance of the juice more or less a bitter. ACV can assist u with this as well. lemon juice is only good in moderation d/t it clouds the batch and isn’t really all that water soluable.

Normal saline " saline " supposedly clogs up coils ( hasn’t happened to me ) again alters PH levels in the juice it’s a salty water which is sterile.

Distilled water excellent in thinning overly heavy VG juices only 1-2 drops per 10 mls will do the trick.

1 Like

Thank You, do you see a difference in FW vs TFA? or six one half dozen the other?

1 Like

Of course there is a difference. It will be up to you to choose the best in your opinion from each company. You may in the future choose other flavors from other companies. No one company will supply you with all flavors if you really start to get into blending. You will learn the flavors you prefer from which company. It just takes time…

2 Likes

What is your favorite recipe?

Unfortunately I am a different animal than most here on ELR. I create Ejuices for my Vape Shop so the recipes are private. I do not blend other users recipes since I would rather not copy someone else’s work for my profit. However, I do look at recipes by the users from time to time. Usually one’s that are rated 5 stars or I recognize the name of the user. If any user’s recipes were similar to my own style of blending I would say it was @Alisa’s style of blending. You should take a look at her Bust-A-Nut recipe. Here’s one mix I made public which is not necessarily my favorite but is a decent blend if you like a sweet chocolate. Brownie with a Kiss. Happy Blending…

3 Likes

I am missing one very important secret ingredient and that is PATIENCE!

5 Likes

Malic acid can be obtained as a flavor concentrate by Flavor West or TPA … known as the flavor “Sour”.

1 Like

I’m very flattered and would be even more so if you copied one of my originals and sold it.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Really, now I’m red faced with flattery! I have looked over your recipes a bit closer and feel the only one I can do without making heavy changes, mostly because of flavor companies, is Version one Bust-A-Nut. I would rather not use the sweetener though, I’m becoming a stickler about that. Feel like making up a batch substituting with Marshmallow? It will still be your brew tested and approved. I also like the Pecanilla since it would also be different than my stuff. Problem is that Cap Cake Batter though. I can get it at Heartland but it might be quite a while before I need to order from them. Just got nic a few weeks back…

1 Like

I think the Bust-A-Nut would be great with Marshmallow instead of the Sweetener.
I’ll have to try that next time I mix it up.

As for the Pecanilla… You have GOT to try it. And yeah, you will need that Cake Batter.
It’s my new favorite mix and I’d love to know others are getting to know it too!

3 Likes

Fuji Apple (FA) is a very versatile flavor. In low amounts, (.25-.5%), it adds a juiciness that is otherwise not there. At this low % it doesnt add any noticeable apple flavor, just enhances other fruits that are dry.

1 Like

I very much agree! It’s a great flavor. Just started using it a few weeks back and wow! Sooooo good! I made a Bourbon Apple Pie that’s absolutely killer! All thanks to the FA Fuji apple; even at 1% it kills.

1 Like

I just mixed up an Applelyptus (needs a different name as its to close to a a friends liquid name) and it is delicious! Had to really jack up the Fuji tho, even @ 3% it was almost unnoticeable. I just wanted a light exhale of apple and 4% seemed to hit it…Its just a trial run but i might keep it as is.

Applelyptus
4% Fuji Apple (FA)
2% Eucalyptus (INW)

I mixed this to replace my allergy buster juice.

1 Like

What you think of this from FW.

This is the reviews of …

I do have to place a FW order real soon…

Yeah… I need to get some of that too. I’m loaded up with the CAP version right now. If I’d
known FW made it, I definitely would’ve ordered that first.

1 Like

Alrighty then, I will be ordering that and Butter Pecan hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Like to do it sooner but got a lot of expenses right this moment plus bought what I needed to blend by weight. Soon as I possibly can I’ll churn me out some Nuts and Stuff…lol

1 Like

Yep, they make it They’ll be making it for me to ship hopefully soon. I ordered a few new flavors too (I got to stop that) including…

Cake Batter
Butter Pecan
Fig
Waffle
Toffee Cream Dream

I’m not sure what this Twist-Open Dispensing Cap flavor will taste like but I thought I would give it a try…lol

Guess I’ll be introducing your flavors before too long, cross your fingers. The Bust-A-Nut flavor’s name is short enough for my labels but the DaMomma’s Pecannilla is long. I chose this…

and this

My recipes (your’s) are public for you to see at this time. I will make them private after you get to see them so not to have dups on ELR. With some time I will make both up for tanks, and for Max VG. What do you think so far?

1 Like

I’m just … ummm… speechless! Totally flattered and all that.
This is so exciting to know you would make two of my recipes. :smile:

I hope they really sell well for you!

3 Likes

Toffee Cream Dream sounds yummy… I’ll put that on my list too.

1 Like