What Secret ingredient from the Master List do you suggest?

You know, when I noticed that flavor my very first thought was that it sounded like a flavor you just might find a spot for within the two recipes Bust-A-Nut and Pecanilla. Is it just me or does it sound like something that would mix well with them?

I might take it and substitute it for the Butter Pecan in Pecanilla.

Kinda like I did with my newest ā€˜DaMommaā€™s Hazelnut Cakeā€™ .
I just took the PecaNilla recipe and tweaked it a little for the Hazelnut.
Vaping it today and I love it almost as much as the PecaNilla.

1 Like

Come to think of it, how strong of a flavor is that caps Cake Batter? Notice that 2nd review about the FW Cake Batter. It says it is a strong flavor. What do you think?

It seems pretty strong to me. Iā€™m anxious to get the FW and try it out too soon.

1 Like

It probably would be a good idea since you would know what it is supposed to taste like. For all I know it could change the flavor greatly and I wouldnā€™t even know itā€¦Some how I doubt it would sabotage the flavor but you never knowā€¦If it does weā€™ll sub with Toffee Cream Dreamā€¦lol. Gosh I already like this flavor, IT BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT!

2 Likes

New Secret ingredient from the Master List!!!

2 Likes

I recently got the Toffee Dream Cream and used it in my Dirty Blonde recipe.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/199172/Dirty+Blonde

2 Likes

I think the recipe still needs a little tweaking but the Toffee Dream Cream is actually a really good flavor. A little light on the toffee and very creamy.

1 Like

The Cake Batter Dip (FW) smells YUMMY. Just to let you know I blended 1200ml of juice yesterday. 600ml each of Bust-A-Nut and DaMommaā€™s. 0-18mg for tanks, 3 and 6mg for subohm. I am bottling it today. Stay Tuned for picturesā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m so excited!! I need to get a couple of those bottles to put up on my shelf. Please let me know where to buy!

1 Like

LMFAO!!!
Thatā€™s some good stuff right thereā€¦Sure to put hair on your teeth :wink:

3 Likes

I need to try this