What was your first successful recipe on ELR?

Last month I mixed up my very first successful recipe here on ELR. I made 2 minor changes but I was pretty impressed with it. I posted it in February 2021. I’d be interested to see what YOUR first recipe was.

17 Likes

My first public recipe was,

Which I still occasionally mix because I like Bubble gum Vapes.

But my first success after chasing my favorite (coffee) profile was,

14 Likes

Way back when Mothers Milk clones were becoming popular I shared this one. I never thought it was anything special but I guess a few people liked it.
Times read: 59,395

18 Likes

That was the First recipe (other than my own) that I mixed on ELR, and probably one of the best Strawberry mixes I have mixed :+1:

13 Likes

Back in 2014 i mixed this and have since remixed it because of our different devices of today…
The Big Apple…
Fa Soho- 3%, Fa fuji Apple 2%, Fa yogurt (old) 1%…
Not sure if its my first …but close…lol… I posted it on a group back then and it was somewhat popular… But not much on elr since remix…lol

13 Likes

I have yet to build a recipe that “BLOWS” me away… Got a couple I like, but nothing mind blowing.

12 Likes
14 Likes

This was my first Public Recipe …I have quite a few private ones b4 this

11 Likes
  #1C Main Tobacco****  –-----------------90ml.

TFA Seedman (Commercial) TOB 506    	 5%  
  TFA Brown Sugar           			         2.5% 
  TFA Smooth                			         2.5%
  CA Lemon Lime            			         0.5%
  TFA  EM (MM)          				         0.5%
  RTS Tobacco Absolute   			         0.5%
  TFA Acetyl Pyrazine      			         0.5%
13 Likes

Session Drummer looks after my dog.

15 Likes

This was the first one for me.

13 Likes

I have this steeping…I can’t wait to try it! It’s almost been a month :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Yellow Matter is one of my all time favourite custard recipes, it’s so rich and buttery just how I like them.

12 Likes

Mmm, looks yummy, Lynda!

9 Likes

Wow, everybody’s recipes look fantastic! Even the ones not in my wheelhouse look good. Like @fidalgo_vapes I had a lot of unpublished recipes before this one which I felt was one of my first successful ones for my tastes.

17 Likes

First was successful at least to me lol. Came relatively easy, luckily. One month ago. I have 2 others now, woo hoo ! loll

14 Likes

Welcome @Vape_Fan the forum side has some awesome information! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. :blush:

12 Likes

Great thread, bump.

I think most people have seen my first here. I first released it in 2015 on reddit then on ELR a couple months later when the forums opened. I still mix it, occasionally, and run it in a Novo 2.

14 Likes

Oooorah @Ken_O_Where !!!

9 Likes

Wheres yours, d00d? I can think of three killer mixed off the top of my head.

7 Likes