What was your first successful recipe on ELR?

Oh shit, LOL, I made nothing but fails forever. I think the first one that DIDN’T totally suck, might have been “Drummer’s Custard”. Driving currently, will find it …

8 Likes

Golden Grahams, EggNoggin’, Cherry Cola, Golden Smores, all great mixes.

8 Likes

I appreciate that @Ken_O_Where.

As far as “successful” well, that’s in the eye of the beholder. I think in the early days, I was smitten with CAP for some reason …

10 Likes

I don’t release much Ken, either I’m too picky, or they just suck too much LOL.

7 Likes

As was I, i vaped VCV1 @ 15% all the time. I wouldnt even cure it, mix, heat, shake and vape. My wife hated it, the smell, until i made her Strawnana.

8 Likes

And who could ever forget …

8 Likes

And if so, was THIS, really it ?

9 Likes

A true classic, one i havent had since 2015.

8 Likes

I’ve never had it, BUT, I remember the INSANENESS of trying to get it. They’d shut the shop down, mix up like 6 dump truck fulls, and then WARN people, who would what, stalk the website, until it went live, then they’d sell out, and rinse and repeat ?

7 Likes

You had to remind me! Mixed up another 500ml. Had to cut in half the banana cream and make up the other half with TPA banana. If it needs cream I’ll find out after a couple of weeks then add.

10 Likes

Well success and finished are words I struggle with. I think Lasciate would do, as it is the closest I am to an ADV.

12 Likes

I looked into that a long time ago and i never found a post where he actually released it. Good lookin mix either way tho i would have to cut it all in half.

7 Likes

Alright, tell you what @Ken_O_Where, seeing as though I’d NEVER made this one, I mixed up two. One at 100%, and the second at 50%, to see what’s what.

7 Likes

I was going to do the same, made the adjustments already.

7 Likes

I’m making tomorrow a mixing day… I’m so making this! Thanks for the share :smiley:

8 Likes

I just finished a 30ml bottle. I mix this one at least once a month.

10 Likes

i have 120ml bottle of concentrate i made, maybe ill test it out in the Elder Dragon.

Im glad you enjoy it still. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You have some darn fine recipes. I just need to make time to mix. I feel like my 24 hours just fly by :thinking:

9 Likes

Thanks very much @Lynda_Marie, and I know the feeling…

9 Likes

With you there mate, except I do it at 10%. I use a 3 month old mix and usually have at least 500ml steeping.

8 Likes