What was your first successful recipe on ELR?

I first made Strawnana Custard so that my wife wouldnt hate being around me while i vaped VCV1@ 15%, Strawnana is the only custard she ever liked. Back then i vaped on an Igo-W4 + ITASTE SVD @ 1.2ohms and 12-14w.

10 Likes

I still vape around those Ohms and wattages, though currently none of my set ups are above 12w. I use mainly OG Berserkers as I am MTL only,. My mixes are also a little stronger due to the MTL and my taste issues.

Have tried your Strawnana Custard, turned it into a strawberry custard as banana doesn’t work well with me. Still mix it every now and again. :smiley:

8 Likes

In terms of not being able to taste it? I’ve noticed LorAnns Banana Cream has a tendency to fade with time. Have you tried different brands? Ripe Banana (TPA) holds up well.

9 Likes

Ahhh, mate I have tried heaps of different ones. Some I can’t taste and others are just not nice. Seems to be one of my kryptonite flavours (along with lemons) so now I don’t even bother… :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I started my journey wanting to mix Humble Lemon Cake. It was a dense vanilla pound cake with a Meyer lemon glaze. I really didn’t have any success with that recipe. Then I found Wayne’s version of The One Lemon Crumble. I took his remix and made it my own so it was my first successful recipe. I vaped it for around a year, determined that I didn’t need any other e-liquid then I started experimenting and fell down the rabbit hole. Luckily I still mix this one occasionally and it’s still a good one.

The One Lemon Crumble Cake
CAP Biscuit 0.5
CAP Lemon Lime 1.5
CAP Lemon Meringue Pie V2 5.0
CAP Meringue 0.5
CAP Sugar Cookie 2.5
CAP Super Sweet 0.5
CAP Vanilla Custard V2 1.0

10 Likes