What wattage do you vape at?

Oh come on… I’m girl and I can handle it, you should try… :wink:

6 Likes

I used to think that but the RX300 really wasn’t all that bulky. My wife got on with it fine, and with AF on it, worked a treat.

4 Likes

I was asking TW, in reference to the Eek, maths and laws.

I would love to do like Vapeymama! I just cant carry those big mods to work. I am in Florida USA and it gets way too hot to even leave a battery or mod in the car. Even during winter. lol

Vaping outside in the summer is a vary scary thing with the mod getting so damn hot. More batteries+ more danger IMHO.

4 Likes

Aka BOB. :tada:

I love bob.

3 Likes

I named mine Arsehole because of the damn flaky 510 connection.

5 Likes

I realized that afterwards. A “duh” moment on my part.

2 Likes

I named mine bob because he’s my battery operated boyfriend.

7 Likes

You’re probably right. My white rose is huge, but light.

Batteries scare the everliving daylights outta me when it is hot. At my work, if it doesn’t fit in my pocket, or on a holster, it doesnt go. But I will totally go for one of those larger mods at home or on the rare day that I am not going into the hellhole of work. haha.

4 Likes

The Arsehole.

7 Likes

I wanted to get that mod for home and the husband when he was staying home. It was huge and cool looking, but then I read about the 510.

3 Likes

I saw so many guys at the vape shop with those huge mods and was like; “size matters, look at that thing! rx300” Those guys with their BIG mods, but to carry it around with me…

No, just no. haha

3 Likes

Or those tube mechs that were like more than a foot long with the long drip tips. What are you tryin to prove? lol

4 Likes

I normally vape between 65 and 95. Ill try a bit higher with the quad mod i got, only because i tend to chain vape an awful lot at the 65 end

3 Likes

Now that is pretty wild! Bet I could taste that without a problem

4 Likes

Sometimes you just need that vape.

3 Likes

Yes That’s me as well :point_up::point_up: 90 -110w .2~.3oHm resistance

3 Likes

45-65 on 0.3 ohms.

3 Likes

never over 70watts

5 Likes

From 9.5 to 15 for mtl and max 50 on rda for morning.
Switching out batteries every few hours for high wattage is not for me. I like less worry. I started vaping cause it was cheap, my origional red batteries on a lava tube lasted over two years. Don’t know if there’s any connection but it looks to me that as power and battery count increased the more mods started breaking.

3 Likes