What wattage do you vape at?

@120w 4 batteries usually last me all day. But carry 4 spares just in case.

2 Likes

I’m a minimalist
42.0 W, coil is somewhere between 0.2-0.5 ohm. I crank it up when the battery starts dying, but usually keep it below 50 W.

5 Likes

20 to 120. Everything from about .2Ω to 1.8Ω

3 Likes

Depends on the setup. I mostly vape TC on DNA devices. When I do vape wattge I vape as low as 45 watts and as high as 150 watts.

3 Likes

So at that power are most people using tanks with pre builds? Or really big coils?

1 Like

I’m usually around 3.8V for a .3ohm build and the real high powered stuff kills me too.

2 Likes

I vape at 41,26 watts!

At least that is what the statistics of my mods tell me that I have used at an average. I pretty much exclusively vape in TC mode, so obviously the preheat is higher. I also have a second mod where I use slightly larger builds, but it hasn’t got the same cool statistics, so I don’t know exactly what the watts average out at here, but most likely not more than 50 watts.

2 Likes

My go-to setup is dual ss316 claptons… usually come in at about 0.25ohm wicked and ready to vape.
generally I vape around 60watts, 65 if its on TC mode. but I have used this up to 80 watts or so without totally murdering my lungs… just depends on the deck and airflow as to what the exact wattage I vape it at… but yeah, 60 is a good average for me…

4 Likes

These days 20 to 24W on about 8 wraps of 26 gauge 316.

2 Likes

Depends on the juice and the mod anything from 80w - 250w

Big bangers for the titan

9 Likes

usually around the 80-120watts mark for me .1>.15ohm spaced dual fused clapton does the trick for me…but hey that could change at any given moment…hahahah

1 Like

Sub-Watter. 7.5 to 9.5 W, depending on the tank. All with 1.6 ohm coils (5 wraps 30 Kanthal 2.5 mm ID)

5 Likes

Im not the guy to throw my #!+× on the table, but im currently vaping 0.3 ohms at 11V, Ti.

Thats like 370W when i press the button, but being Ti the resistance rises quickly and softens the hit. If I end up at 450F or so that puts me around 200W during the pull. This is a series build on a VV WR LiPo mod…it actually hits like a giant TC rig. No spitting and the vape is extremely cool…but the clouds are enormous.

Its very dependent on atomizer and mod, what wattage is actually vapable. 3S LiPo WR with a 30mm Modfather RDA is just plain awesome tho. . .battery life uh, doesnt matter. I hit it about 3x and am done for 2 hours plus.

Fresh from a USC in hot vodka for the hemp wick, 30mm Modfather w/ 7.5 wraps 22ga Ti1 on 4mm SERIES BUILD

7 Likes

I’m a lightweight. I run my duals (.3 ohm) at 33W and my singles (.7ohm) at 17W give or take a watt or two. Usually in the 3.0 to 3.5 volt zone. I have found that, for some unknown reason, that different mods produce differently. I’m using an Ikon. The same build on a friends mod needs to be run in the 40 to 50 watt range to produce the same results.

4 Likes

Right now I’m running a parallel .27 at 3.37 volts, pretty light too. I like to be able to take long draws that warm over time.

3 Likes

Like many of the posts I’ve read (didn’t read 'em all, I’m lazy) I vape between 30 and 60 watts with usually a .2 or .3 ohm coil, depending on the atty and device. In part it’s battery safety, but for the most part its just my comfort zone. My mother also vapes between 30 and 35 watts. For her though it’s just her comfort zone. She hasn’t but much effort into learning battery safety. She always says, and I quote, “that’s why I keep you around”.

I have vaped at higher wattages, but that was for cloud comps, which I no longer do. The B&M I use to go to closed and frankly it gets a bit boring after a while. All the guys who think they are hot shit ramping their .3 ohm coils to 120 watts using a 30/70 while I’m hitting a max VG (seriously it was 100% VG) with a .15 ohm at 120. Of course I’m gonna out cloud ya.

2 Likes

Through experience and experimenting I build for the sweet spot for my specific drippers, and I use the heat flux on steam engine to organize that. I like around the 300 mw/mm zone, the wanko rda I use for flavor testing operates best with the wattage equivalent being 40-55w, any cooler and it’s too airy any hotter and the rda heats up too fast, but my freakshow v2 needs at least 90w to get the same kinda vapor vs air ratio with just the bottom airflow open, I’ve had the bottom and side airflow both open and had a cool vape at 120w, cooler than I wanted honestly lol had to go to 140w with that build.

3 Likes

They’re not proving anything, they’re practicing!

2 Likes

I would absolutely love to own a setup that I could try a build like this with. I vape to damn often to have it be an all day setup though. How long of a pull would you estimate you take?

3 Likes

5 seconds…you in the giveaway?

2 Likes