What would be your thoughts?

So true, they are heroes!
And You are my hero Phil,
I just want to take this moment to say how much I am indebted to you, my dear and abiding friend :wink:

3 Likes

You just stop that talk right now, mister. I ain’t nobody’s hero. I’m just a crusty old detective from the old 1-2.

6 Likes

I had no say on whether or not the Dunkin Donuts, or any establishment, is kept open. If I didn’t go there, they’d still be open. So, despite your clumsy attempt to guilt me, I don’t.

How do you know what choices I face? You’re quite presumptive.

2 Likes

You directed your snippet at MY post, so thats why I responded, like I said [quote=“Rocky02852, post:56, topic:240374”]
think your missing the point of this thread.
[/quote]
You can respond to the OP with your thoughts about this topic, thats what he / she question is “Whats your thoughts” I really don’t care what your thoughts are, I didn’t ask the question. So I’d appreciate it if you don’t direct your snippets at My post.

2 Likes

Welcome to the dark side.

3 Likes

Luckily for me, my job has an emergency paid time-off fund which would pay me full wages if I ever came down with it.

But I would be majorly peeved if I caught it from a co-worker who has no conception of either social distancing or personal hygiene.

5 Likes

@anon84779643

SmokyBlue
Vendor

21h

You have to catch them… sing up for the alerts… most all do. :slight_smile:

and the best… they give free coffee to the essentials.
I’m not a very good singer btw…, LoL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

It get’s darker from here on… :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Lol, yes it does!

3 Likes

This happened to me but the opposite effect. At the beginning of this thing I had just returned to work from vacation. I get a call from my boss telling me to quarantine for 2 weeks because a staffer at a home where I transport people said they had contact with a positive person. To be on the safe side, all drivers who pick up at that home were asked to quarantine, 6 in all. That was a Friday. Come Monday we were all notified that work was closing down the next day. I still wanted to know if I had in fact come in contact with this person. No information was available to my boss. Then about a week later he finds out that this staffer denied the whole story! &$^%# I was bullshit! That staffer had 6 people quarantined, wondering if they had infected their family, scared out of our minds. I hope that person got fired. I had no food in my house at the time and no one else who could drive to the store. I could go on but I won’t. I guess this opened a can of worms for me.

3 Likes

Are you really? I was taught how to handle a .38 by a retired detective. It was in a class of course.

1 Like

Don’t forget the people who are still working in childcare looking after the children that have both parents still working in essential jobs.

And when did you become a staffer? :grin:

edit Let me rephrase that, when did you become a staffer Sir? :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Lol ladies and gents…, this whole COVID19 shit is for the birds… @muth- I believe that’s what this guy was doing, but when he got told from HR not to come in for 2 weeks things were a little different…, I thought from what I’ve read is that your test has to be sent off for like 2 weeks🤨 well Friday night, he text another guy from a total different department and he told him that his lady got tested & she didn’t have anything… sounds to me like he was just trying to get a few extra days off, & now he’s realizing that he needs that money

2 Likes

When he told our Supervisor, he thought he was just going to come back in on Monday and they told him that he needed to stay home for the next 2 weeks… LMAO… this Coronavirus hasn’t effected everyone, but from what I’ve seen, it is nothing to play around with. SMH :man_facepalming:

1 Like

My thoughts exactly about that staffer. Mof, it was the first hit i got when I was told because I know some of them and wouldn’t put it past them to pull a stunt like that. My guess is she/he was told they had to quarantine at the group home for 2 weeks and they freaked. They were probably planning on an easy paid 2 weeks off.

2 Likes