What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

I pretty much agree, just a couple exceptions so far like the BCP i post with 2% CC, 1 % was undetectable behind the banana custard and graham.

Ill be ordering a MUCH larger bottle next time.

7 Likes

Hey, Mandolarrian’s feed came up in my email and it was The Nutty Irishman. I mixed my own a couple of years ago, an easy peasy trio.

Then there’s The Duck Fart. Never understood the name.

A bit more refreshing…

10 Likes

Thought I’d try a couple of recipes from ATF

I’ve been in a nut mood lately.

11 Likes

Have you tried them yet??

7 Likes

I’ll have to try pumping it up with some banana, thinking about the BC I did with 1% CC there was room for more in that one.

7 Likes

Yes, except there’s two from ATF that are still sitting around. One I think I’ll try today by Dave80.

9 Likes

I made this only because it was the theme for the week but I ended up enjoying it to my own surprise :crazy_face:

10 Likes

What do ya think about this base I got from ATF? People are always posting their favorite Custard/Cream bases but I had these flavors and thought I’d try it.

12 Likes

Made up a 30 of this. Quite a different strawberry mix. Thanks @fidalgo_vapes for sharing.

12 Likes

Looks like another home run from TOC. If I keep finding these Jem’s I may never have to write my own again. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Agreed @rcleven. I like how Michelle’s mixing mind works.

9 Likes

Ahhh Shisha Week…Those Weekly profiles were sometimes the hardest , ty for mixing

8 Likes

The pleasure is all mine.

Never have all the flavors so I had to sub two. Like the deeper strawberry and it’s not dominating like most strawberry’s.

8 Likes

Almost always like most her mix’s. We have the same taste. This one is over the top.

9 Likes

Interesting combo. Out of all the coffee flavors I’ve tried I never tried FA Cappuccino (Italian Relax).

7 Likes

Running the Custards to the max lately has givin me the dreded “Vapor Tongue”, so I whipped up this- and it turned out delightful. :smiling_face:

Mixed Fruits 3/11/23

Ingredient %
Candied Mango (CAP) 2.00
Juicy Watermelon (CAP) 3.00
Saline (0.9% solution) 0.25
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.75
Sweet Mango (Flavorah) 0.75
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 2.00

Flavor total: 8.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
15 Likes

I dont think i will push it too much higher, if any. It is almost perfect in the BCP mix but what i would really love is a Bavarian Cream with no vanilla notes. I had considered using Custard FLV but it went in the garbage instead. SO old.

9 Likes

Mom came home from the grocery store and being the glutton I am I finished the tray of cookies in two sittings.

13 Likes

I think it’s time to start pondering warmer weather vapes. This year I’m starting with a few ideas for a new G&T base:

11 Likes

Alright, alright, I guess I’ve got to finally GET the SSA PB now.

7 Likes