What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Well, it seems Gmail is still being grumpy with me, while i was chatting with ID10-T on ATF i came back the next morning and my gmail account is “Under Review”. Now i have had that account since gmail was in alpha stage and have only used it for vape stuff. Most of my loops mixes are on that account, so when the review bullshit is over with ill shoot you some links.

I have some on my other puter too so ill grab those and put them on the site when i take my lazy ass back in that room.

5 Likes

I just literally hit my racks @muth, and I haven’t had a chance to test it yet. Tastes pretty sweet and clean on the finger though.

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where well THAT certainly is odd news.

5 Likes

I decided to go back to my beginning by mixing the first DIY recipe that really held my attention. Wayne’s remix of The One Lemon Crumble it’s still just as good as it was back then.

I added the TPA Vanilla Custard II to help give it more body and help soften the harshness of the Lemon Meringue Pie.

11 Likes

By gmail or ATF? They really have a stick up their arse. They took down my review of one of Rocky’s recipes because it wasn’t written to their standards. And I didn’t even mention subs or anything like that.

8 Likes

Some of my favorite recipes turn out to have the old flavors afterall. After all that money I spend on the new ones :crazy_face: Ah well, it’s fun.

7 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean/t @muth.

Wow muth, that’s really saying something, as they removed YOUR comments ?? !!! Wow, that’s stunning. “Standards” ???

9 Likes

@muth I’ve found some of your comments condescending, derogatory, and very innapropriate at times. :wink: :sunglasses: :innocent: #sarcam #justkidding

9 Likes

Actually I love a Custard and Cake mix. Just look at Dead Dogs Eye by lukeloops. Difference is he uses FW yellow cake.

8 Likes

Yes, they have certain restrictions on recipe reviews. One: do not mention flavor substitutes. In other words, like we do here a lot, don’t ask if you can sub one of the flavors with something else. Two: the review must be substantive. Don’t just say how much you like it, give a more professional critique mentioning things like percents, flavor combinations, etc. If you read their instructions you’ll understand what I’m saying. I paraphrased it for you.

It took quite awhile but I received an email from them informing me that they removed my review for Rocky’s recipe.

8 Likes

As i have played with the cherries i thought cake so i tried this with the only other cake i had. It was not a go. So irdered custard cake off of a certain someones review not gonna name him (@SessionDrummer) but going to see how its gonna be in a few weeks off the shake it was mellow so time will tell

8 Likes

Next up is a rework. @Pastorfuzz put me on to apple pie fa and i wondered how well ot would fit into a donut recipe. It worked real well with the apple jacks donut. Problem for me was the cap apple snacks is more in line to be ultra grainy cereal and not so much apple jacks so i decided to bring in apple jacks fw as its more apple then jacks. Off the shake it was more like apple jacks. So hopefully in a month ill know if the minor changes improve this recipe

10 Likes

Galletas De Boda Mexicanas 🇲🇽

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 0.50
Butter Pecan (FW) 2.20
Custard Cake (CAP) 1.00
Powdered Sugar (OOO) 1.20
Shortbread (CAP) 3.00
Shortbread Cookie (SSA) 1.00
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 0.30

Flavor total: 9.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

THIS is good stuff!! Thanks @Rocky02852 for sharing. Tasty, tasty, tasty!!

10 Likes

de nada :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I need to play with the CAP Custard Cake a bit more. I didn’t get out of it what I was hoping. I thought it would be more rich. That said, the Custard Cream Base (also called Custard Cake Base) by Daniel, I posted above was mighty sumptuous on the lick. Can’t wait to vape it.

7 Likes

I mixed it just today and the lick was very satisfying. Can’t wait to vape it. This is what I expected from CAP’s Custard Cake but was a bit disappointed. Btw, the author has the same mix titled Custard Cake Base, which seems more appropriate imo. Not sure why he changed it.

8 Likes

I cant use anything tpa vanilla unfortunately i get a almost pencil shavings taste to it on the back end. I have tried both versions of tpa custards vbic its just a awful taste im going to try it with wf vanilla custard instead but i got the custard inawera and purilum simply cake in my basket. As rich cinnamon flv came in stock so i must do another order :joy::joy:

8 Likes

10 Likes

I been down it, out of it, down it, out of it, down it, out of it, now im just going deeper and deeper fk trying to climb out :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

I’m so far down it I’d have to use a space shuttle to get out :rofl: :crazy_face:

9 Likes