What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Its a crazy hobby for real. You will always be chasing the illusive dragon.

9 Likes

Wow, pencil shavings. That’s a new one on me. It really goes to show how different we all are and how difficult it is to test a flavor and describe it to others. It’s almost a moot point in some cases.

8 Likes

Its the only way i can describe it now it could be the pepper effect others have but once i get a flovor stuck on my brain it will always be that way. I think i am autistic some times :man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2::joy:

8 Likes

I feel the same way. Even when I find a mix that I like enough for an ADV, there is always something else to reach for. One recipe provokes another…then another…

7 Likes

Not autistic, you’re special lol.
just kidding

7 Likes

Its a viscous cycle but i do enjoy it

7 Likes

I am special cause i am autistic. My partner tells me all the time :joy::joy::joy: deep down we all have autistic traits. Its just being human

7 Likes

Enjoying a final iteration of another pondering vape while considering new ones:

9 Likes
9 Likes
14 Likes

What you think of that SSA LPC @TorturedZen, pretty good ehh ?

8 Likes

Well even though i cant use tpa custard im going to mix it it with wf vanilla custard and see if it works. Put order in for that cake base you posted and from @SquirrelSmash recommendation on the tobacco plus @grabbo on the oriental tobacco flv. And way down the rabbit hole and the proper song for it :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Oh that’s just a bunny tunnel which may link to a true rabbit hole.

10 Likes

It’s very good, but I still want to play around with the percentages.

5 Likes

Have you tried TFA VC2 ?
It’s a completely different animal

8 Likes

Agreed, completely different, and more typical eggy custard.

6 Likes

The word is sucks. Too many custard’s that are way better.

6 Likes

It’s also worth noting that the TPA VC2 and its Capella sister marry much faster than other custards.

Just a note I thought worth adding for new blenders reading this thread.

8 Likes

I just received that order per recommendation by @Ken_O_Where You know me with lemon flavors. It’s the first SSA flavor I’ve seen that cost $4.99 for 10ml! It must be special :wink:

7 Likes

Oh dear, that was harsh :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink:
I actually find uses for it but yes, there are some great custards to choose from.

6 Likes