What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Wow 33% total is more than even I do…

8 Likes

Because these vso lack flavor at 6% and then fade i figured why not. Whats the worst that can happen lol

12 Likes

Good job you haven’t got an allergy to PG mate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

This is true :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Fitting in a quick trip to Hobbiton to work on two eccentric leaves.

12 Likes
6 Likes

One thing good with the VSO, you can push them! I like the chocolate with some cocoa added in. and I very rarely mix over 10%…

10 Likes

Well after smashing 60ml of this on my topside i am still blown away that the mf black cherry was still the dominate profile i realized that maybe using candy stick wf was not the right profile for this. So i decided after finishing the pixie stick tester that this was the way to go. Off the shake its real good. Cant wait to see in a month when that mf black cherry asserts its dominance.

9 Likes

Getting some use of the Raw Sugar I see.
How are you liking it?

6 Likes

Im really liking with fruits. It does bring them out. Its quite nice. Thank you for putting it in that care package. Use it more then sugar cane lately. It really is a solid concentrate

8 Likes

Well i was thinking about this one here for a bit and decided to mix it up this morning. I remember having these on a few visits to new york and the flavor was always unique and delicious. So i made it the way it should be made. So lets see how it steeps. Most likely i will have to increase the chocolate ssa but time will tell.

9 Likes

Not yo grandma’s Babka…

13 Likes

Downright yummo!

11 Likes

After the solo of blue raz flv which was top notch i added it to my recipe as it was missing that bold blue raspberry and off the shake its pretty damn good
Cant wait for that pixie to really show up in about a week

11 Likes

Is still a WIP but i am close to what i want to get, vaping it in RDL with a 26g ss316 @2.5 mm 7 wraps

9 Likes

So after the order from nomz arrived i threw this one together. Off the shake its pretty good. Just the coffee isnt there. Probably should have kicked up with the creams in it. That whipped cream is stronger then i expected after the knuckle test. So see what happens in two weeks when it all mellows out and gels.

6 Likes

Whadda ya think of that Ripe Coconut (SSA) ? I’m out of FLV Sweet coconut, that I could just never taste. Tested that at .1, .3, 1.0, and 1.5%, but I can taste TFA an FA.

5 Likes

The ssa ripe coconut is potent. I never use it over .5%. And im only ever that high when i use it in ice creams as the creams do hide it a little Because honestly it tastes like Hawaiian tropic sunscreen over .5% Its that strong. And sweet coconut flv can be hidden at anything under 1%. I sft at 2% and it was a good coconut but its not the strongest coconut

3 Likes

If you want to post one of your recipes to the forums, you need to make it public and use the short form in the recipe itself. Here’s where it is on the recipe:

Oh, and welcome to the forums - we’re an odd and eclectic mix but are motivated by sharing vape knowledge and techniques.

7 Likes

Spring seems to have sprung here, so down to mixing up my lighter and fruiter season of blends.

I am also going to sit down and make a selection of VTA only blends for a little break from my usual Flavorah and Inawera tobaccos. So, I’ve decided to create the ‘All Aboard’ prefix for VTA only ones.

8 Likes