What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

What I meant was, of course it has to be VTA [now that they will no longer be available]. It would make more sense for me to find a brand with a stable future. This Vape Train news has depressed me.

6 Likes

Made first attempt at this profile in 2019, and it was pretty good. Only an overnight rest so it needs some serious alone time, but it tastes like it’ll be a shiner.

13 Likes

Well sensible and me don’t tend to go hand-in-hand.

As I mentioned from the profile, a macadamia with woody notes would achieve the effect. I’ll have to ponder the percentages to make a viable stone.

6 Likes

Well i finally got time to throw the solos together. And off the knuckle each one was surprisingly good. I am shocked that these are related to the vso bought from nomz.

10 Likes

All I can say about this is,

‘Thank the powers that be for happy accidents’. I mixed this up a month ago not expecting much from it. What I got is absolutely amazing. Not exactly a Bailey’s Irish Cream though definitely a good Irish Cream. Everything other than the VT Irish cream is a supporting flavor.

McDuckie’s VT Freaking Amazing Irish Cream

Caramel Mocha (VTA) 1.00
Coffee Liqueur (VTA) 2.50
Coffee Milk Froth (VTA) 2.75
Irish Cream (VTA) 5.00
Scotch Whiskey (VTA) 1.00
Sweet Mate (VTA) 0.25
Swiss Chocolate (VTA) 1.50
Toffee Ice Cream (VTA) 3.00

12 Likes

Looks good, but I’ll have to use VT Dark Chocolate instead. Don’t have the Swiss.
Should work ok

5 Likes

yes just reduce to .75 as dark chocolate is alot darker than swiss which is more powdered cocoa.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info

5 Likes

Any one want a candy bar?As I don’t need to keep these secret anymore.

McDuckies VT Almond Joy or Mounds

Acetyl Pryazine (VTA) 0.25
Almond (VTA) 1.00
Chocolate Base (Clear) (VTA) 2.25
Coconut (VTA) 1.25
Dark Chocolate (VTA) 0.75
Desiccated Coconut (VTA) 2.50
Sweet Mate (VTA) 0.25
White Chocolate Base (VTA) 0.75

Going for a Almond Joy candy bar. I started with VT Chocolate Base and added some darker chocolate flavors with VT Dark Chocolate and some cocoa notes with VT Swiss Chocolate. For the creamy sweet and shredded coconut, I used Desiccated Coconut with the creamy VT Coconut, sweetened with VT Sweet Mate. For the slight almond in a Almond Joy I used VT Almond with a touch of VT Acetyl Pyrazine to boost the nuttiness.
Of course you could leave out the Almond and AP if you really want a mounds bar.

Musketeers (One of My first VT recipes)

Chocolate Base (Clear) (VTA) 1.50
Chocolate Mousse (VTA) 4.00
Dark Chocolate (VTA) 1.00
Love (VTA) 0.75
Sweet Cream (VTA) 0.25
Sweet Mate (VTA) 0.25
Swiss Chocolate (VTA) 1.25

The classic Three Musketeers Bar. I went with my trilogy of VT chocolates for the main chocolate that surrounds the chocolaty nougat. they are VT Chocolate Base (Clear) as the base VT Dark Chocolate to bring a darker chocolate flavor and VT Swiss Chocolate giving it some cocoa notes. Of Course VT Sweet Mate helps develop the sweet chocolate notes. Then for the malted velvety nougat I used VT Chocolate Mousse (the first time I tried it I thought of the nougat of a 3 Musketeers bar) with some VT Sweet Cream and VT Love to bring some malted flavor to the nougat.

16 Likes

I was going through my VT tonight and realized that I still have enough of these flavors for a 30ml. Its time for a MOONPIE. Sorry Folks!!!

Minion (Banana) Moon Pie

Banana Custard (VTA) 2.50
Biscuit Base (VTA) 1.50
Cookies and Cream (VTA) 2.75
Shisha Banana (VTA) 1.75
Sweet Mate (VTA) 0.50

Of course when I think of the Minions from Despicable Me it brings thoughts of their favorite fruit BANANA !!! Oh what to do with banana l ”:bulb: “ Banana Moonpie…
My first thought was how to recreate the graham cracker flavored cookie with VT that will work well with a custard/cream filling. Well I started with the graham/biscuity flavor of VT Biscuit Base and combined it with VT Cookies and Cream, which has a med/light soft cookie flavor and a medium thick cream.
Now for the banana I had two choices, but I needed both of those flavors. To flavor the cream filling I of course used VT Banana Custard, but how to do the candied banana shell of the Moonpie. With a candied Banana Runt of course VT Shisha Banana which is essentially just that a candied banana with a candy shell. Of course VT Sweet mate helps to punch up the sweetness of the banana and cream flavors.

11 Likes

M O O N spells moon.

(Sorry couldn’t resist - Tom Cullen, The Stand, Stephen King)

9 Likes

OUTSTANDING reference @Sevencasper
Bombdee, Bombdee, Bomb …

6 Likes

Made this as a idea for someone who likes raspberries. And really thought of this before but just never found the raspberry to work. That was until i found premium raspberry which is a really good one. Off the shake you get a juicy raspberry into a the slight cream candy like the life savers i had years ago. See how it steeps out before using raw sugar vta or super sweet. Def need to check it in a few days.

I mixed this up a week ago for a friend and found some uses for concentrates that weren’t that good aka blue razz vso and grape candy cap and though they dont bring much to this recipe and it came out pretty good. Off inhale you get hit with the grape with a very smooth solid cherry kick. I didnt think it would work but it actually did.

Then the other for him was a mixed berry. Tech cherry is not a berry i can make pretend it is. And i thought how many times with a slush puppie machine where you add your own flavors where i just did raspberry cherry and strawberry. And it always tasted good. So i figured why not in a vape. And yeah after a week it did work out good. Got the profile i was hoping for. Came out really good.

If you havent tried raspberry natural fw if you are a raspberry type of person you could be missing a trick. It does bring more of a real raspberry taste and feel to raspberries. It does make them brighter. But go over .5% tread lightly as its a strong one and can over power with a not so good taste.

17 Likes

They look tasty, but out on the fringes of my wheelhouse. Does naming them after the Naked Chef have an additional meaning?: Jamie is certainly Jammy but doesn’t always covet praise.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: sometimes i cant keep track so i have no choice but use their names. Unfortunately this bloke was named Jamie :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Then a rather unfortunate coincidence this time: I suggest charging more due to confusing normative determinism.

5 Likes

A few extra pounds as the name is jamie is actually a great idea :joy::joy::joy: and a economically valid reason :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Then when things run a profit - donate to a charity you think I’d support.

6 Likes

Palate cleansing. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

You know that is a great idea. But trying to figure out a charity you would donate too, i think might prove to be a difficult task. Can i get a hint lol

5 Likes