What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Use the maddest you can find. If you are still stuck, then donate to Christies or Mind: The former focuses on childhood cancer and the latter aids with those, like me, who have to struggle with mental health.

6 Likes

Two very good charities buddy. I knew of Mind as i have a 11yr old who suffers from mental health issues. And unfortunately in the uk where they gave him a autism diagnosis they really wont go beyond that. There needs to be way more mental health support in this country. And they are too slack on it.

6 Likes

Definitely - the level of support and the legal framework needs a change My own treatment and medication is just approved by me, as I am high functioning. I pity anyone without a framework, a support network, or detailed psychological training to assist them with the current NHS Issues.

6 Likes

We have finally been sent to cahms. But we are probably a few years before he is seen. Which is just dumfounding honestly. Makes zero sense. Its hard watching just him unravel in front of us. And nothing we can do

5 Likes

Well, it is tough (the current situation is a governmental mess). But there are a few things you can do to help.

Engaging with him regarding what upsets him, what he finds concerning and what inspires him are good ways to connect while he is repeatedly shown that he is in no way being judged. That’s something I would have loved when I was young and I think it was after my fourth suicide (I didn’t use ‘attempted’ as I was clearly dead - my blessing/curse) that it clicked in my head.

Obviously feel free to PM me if you need help or are just drained by it all (it’s not easy).

6 Likes

Thank you buddy much appreciate it

5 Likes

Same here in Canada. It’s heartbreaking for a parent to watch a child suffer. My youngest (15) was a big snow skier/skater that nearly died on a beach last year from that cold north atlantic water. 1 hour laying on the beach with 2 nurses trying to keep her alive before an ambulance arrived. She’s got PTSD. She’s allergic, wait for it, to the cold. In Canada. That’s an official medical diagnosis ‘Cold urticaria’ and not uncommon.

7 Likes

Loving this Grapple :yum:

13 Likes

I’ll extend the same offer of an ear or a voice to @Psycho_316 to you too.

Does she have a diagnosis of urticaria? At least she’s completely safe from me: any UV drains me and I hate heat and humidity.

6 Likes

I need to get my hands on that grape mf. Every time i see it im like dam. I contacted the place near me to see if they plan on getting it. I wish i could mix that up

2 Likes

Yes, official. Can’t even drink from the fridge, and walks with 2 epi pens.

7 Likes

That’s a complete embuggeration. The only friend who comes close has an allergy to chlorine.

7 Likes

I cracked open a bottle of Fiddys Blueberry cake pop- so good, so accurate…delicious. For some reason my links aren’t working? Says “Check Cookies” so I’ll post a screenshot, because this is too delicious to not share.

14 Likes

I read your OG post, clicked the link and it took me direct to the recipe. I think that ‘check cookies’ is normal and see it often. You’re all good. :+1:

8 Likes

Lookin’ really good @Rocky02852. As soon as I saw the Fizzy, and the Grape, I knew …

6 Likes

759 by la tabaccheria, NET flavour which has probably nothing to do with the real 759 pipe mixture but still good. Is mostly basma with some hints of latakia and virginia

13 Likes

Still a great choice @Lynda_Marie :grin:

8 Likes

Thank You @Lynda_Marie really means a great deal to me …

10 Likes

What did you pay for shipping from Nomz? And just curious, why buy from nomz when VSO is US based? You’re in MA, right?

What can you say about the Caramel Raw? Have you tried the Duomei Caramel and would you make a comparison?

4 Likes

I was botn and raised in boston but am living in uk now. And as for the caramel raw its on day 3 of steep. I tried at day and it was def caramel. Just needs time to smoothen out. But all of them at day 1 where pretty good. Ill let you know after a full steep how they where. Def gonna have to order the cake raw. That is for sure. And now i want that chocolate raw. As the one i got from noms sure started out nice but went flat. Which was disappointing.

5 Likes