What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Glad you did, fantastic flavoring. After i tried yer BB Cake POP i grabbed 30ml, it lasted two months so i grabbed 4oz.

4 Likes

Oh my that’s my favorite strawberry!!! I’ve got a 4oz bottle. Truly an underrated flavor.

6 Likes

Oh my you had my attention @ Lemon Sponge of course I have everything except the 2 MF flavors. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

So far its my favorite Ripe strawberry. Thanks to @delltrapp for turning me on to it with his Strawberry Cream mix, simple and delicious.

If you ever want something ive mix just holler, the quickest way to the pot stores, US41, goes past the Post Office and i do so at least once per week.

5 Likes

So being inspired by @McDuckie and his Amish Crack, I decided to turn it into a real cake and WOW!:open_mouth: it’s so good! It’s my Apple Cider Donut Cake with Toasted Walnuts and a Salted Bourbon Caramel Glaze. Big thanks to you Mr. @McDuckie !!

14 Likes

Now THAT, looks good @TimWV.

6 Likes

Blueberry and Cardamon make a Great pairing…

10 Likes

Technically it would be Ken’s Amish Crack. Though it looks really good :+1:.

6 Likes

Well in that case, a big thank you to the both of you! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I had to grab my metformin, diabetes med, after looking at that, dayum!

5 Likes

I have a bunch of metformin and insulin left from my previous bout with diabetes if you’d like it

4 Likes

The cake? Fuck yeah i want that cake, lol. But seriously, Im at the end of my metformin intake too, tested at 6.1 or below the last three times, 5.9 today, so im hoping to be done soon. Id probably be off it if not for my second heart attack. They never have a problem giving you more stuff, its the getting off their meds that they have problems with. Thank you tho.

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 I’ve never used Cardamon while sober, but have had it in food. How would you describe it/it’s effect in that mix. I still haven’t tried any of Shane’s Cheesecake, or Ice Cream yet, but that looks delish.

5 Likes

What range are you allowed? My doc said between 4 and 7 was ok, I am regularly above 7 but not on meds.

4 Likes

That’s awesome Ken!!:+1: I wish I could test that low my dr put me on Trulicity to get me down under 7. I took it for 2 weeks, I literally could not eat while taking that stuff. It’s no wonder people lose weight on that and Osempic it makes you stomach hurt so bad that you don’t want to eat.

8 Likes

@McDuckie that sounds like torture mate.
When the Metformin wasn’t working for me on its own my Doctor prescribed me with an extra tablet called Alogliptin 25mg and that seemed to do the trick bringing my sugar levels down and with no nasty side effects, well not for me anyway. I am also prescribed Omeprazole to help prevent any stomach issues from taking the Metformin.

7 Likes

@Chrispdx has a mix with ho eydew and cardamom or milk and honey …Ahh i dont remember but i remember it was an interesting blend not at all bad…FA was the cardamom he used

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer
I think I have a honeydew recipe with milk/honey flv and separate one that is blueberry and cardamom (maybe bluey cards?) that I really like.

5 Likes

Those are them…

3 Likes

Today I opened a bottle of this wonderful recipe by our one and only @Rocky02852. I have left my thoughts in the recipe comments section for a more detailed review. Thank you for sharing your amazing recipes with us, it’s very much appreciated.

12 Likes