What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Excuse me but I will be needing this recipe!!! :face_with_spiral_eyes: thank you and have a good day :grin:

you done yet? :man_shrugging:

Now? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Its up on ELR. Check cookies

7 Likes

Also just pulled this out of my archive for the upcoming AAFL halloween candy episode. Check cookies

8 Likes

“Also just pulled this out of my archive for the upcoming AAFL halloween candy episode”

You’re the man! Thank you!

4 Likes

Looks good @McDuckie

9 Likes

I haven’t mixed this in quite awhile. I don’t know why it is freaking delicious. My Diablo Cookie a English Toffee Cookie. Check cookies
download (10)

12 Likes

Fml as my BCF order just came in today!!! Grrrrrrrrr

8 Likes

Other than the sweetener BC doesn’t carry the JF Cookie or Butter Toffee Base. Nomz would be the place to get the Vt.

7 Likes

And of course the new FLV’s hit today, hehe. Ive been waiting on that as there are a couple im gonna try.

6 Likes

Mixed this one up last night, gonna need some minor changes, a bump to or an additional cream, perhaps some yummy Yes We Cheesecake.

Lime is Key to this Pie

0.45% Crumble Topping (SC) (WF)
0.50% Graham Cracker (CAP)
1.75% Key Lime (Organic) (NF)
0.75% Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP)
1.25% Smooth Custard (CAP)

Flavor total: 4.7%

Key Lime NF is another winner from NF, lovely lime flavor. Ive only had Key Lime Pie in Florida a few times and the stuff you get around here just aint the same, mostly KL cheesecakes, so im kinda flying by the seat of my britches here.

At 1.75% KL is right there at the front where it should be, decent creamy mouthfeel but it is gonna take a bit for the “crust” to come through. I likely wont stop vaping this until it is gone.

11 Likes

Oh please don’t ruin your key lime pie with yes we cheesecake. I’d use a thick eggy custard like INW or even a non eggy custard like FA custard premium before going the cheesecake route. Plus just my personal taste but I’d use an actual pie crust or shortbread crust compared to a graham crust. I am definitely interested in that NF Key Lime (Organic). I absolutely love key lime flavors. I’ve had thoughts of using either WF lemon custard or WF lemon squares with a good key lime and a custard for a key lime pie. I know fa meringue with a touch of toasted marshmallow works for the toasted meringue topping note.

5 Likes

Love the flavor but i have little to no experience with lime flavors and i was never interested. Pretty sure ill make a bunch of different versions like i have done with everything else, hehe.

Unfortunately i only grabbed a single 10ml or id offer to send you some. Definitely gonna grab a bigger bottle next time order from DIYVS.

4 Likes

:smirk: so glad I didn’t place my DIYVapor order yet. I’m adding a 30ml of that NF Key Lime to my order. Have you tried the NF Organic custard? I want to try a shortbread crust with a full key lime custard and toasted meringue topping.

5 Likes

I have the do have the custard as well. Its not in your face, it is a very plain custard with light, very light eggy note. Really it is more of a mouthfeel I read @SessionDrummer’s review a couple months ago and saw he mixed it at 1% and thought, “How the flarb did he vape that at 1% single flavor?” hehe There was only one mix i used it in at 1%, if i remember right, and it was either a chocolate heavy cake or one of the chocolate cremes i was doing a few years back. At 1%SF it just makes me cough so i went down to .4% in SF and thats where it happened for me. A nice and thick low sweet creaminess. I was quite found of it for awhile but as an additive.

I hated meringue when i was a we fella. Maw Maw would put it on every pie, pudding or custard she would make. I would scrape it off and throw it away. Couple years before she moved on she forced me to eat some on my favorite chocolate pie she made. What i wouldnt give to have some of that right now because it was so good, a lot of years of stupid right there.

Yeah sorry for the ramble, really high and got the retro munchies…

9 Likes

That looks good…I have made so many KLP recipes and never been able to get the crust to work …Wel it works but changes the lime tsdte dramatically …This is my most recent and only used pudding base as the bready note…NOW I WANT THE NF KEY LIME

Oops

8 Likes

Great, I’m supposed to be starting the MF, and FLV tests, and now I have THIS stuck in my head !!!

8 Likes

The Key Lime NF is lovely, so bright, and now im kinda pissed that i never made lime mixes. But i reckon it gives me something new to collect and play with.

5 Likes

Im gonna have to get some more KL NF. Over the years i have mixed more lemon vapes than i remember, so so many and i never get tired of them. Looks like that is about to happen with lime now.

Gonna try some Sugar Cone WF this time, @McDuckie. So i just fiddled with some flavor %s and:

Lime is Key to this Pie - Alt Mix

0.45% Crumble Topping (SC) (WF)
1.75% Key Lime (Organic) (NF)
0.75% Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP)
1.50% Smooth Custard (CAP)
0.55% Sugar Cone (SC) (WF)

Flavor total: 5%

BUT, before i mix it tonight i have to put together a kl cheesecake too, hehe.

Since i have the first version in Recurve Dual i did a quick heat/shake/cool on this and dripped a bit, either i need to drop Crumble Topping or decrease Sugar Cone. Ill give it a few days and see how it goes. I agree with @Lynda_Marie on its potency. I cant imagine how someone could like it at 4%, im constantly amazed at how people perceive things so differently.

9 Likes

Interesting!! I like sugar cone but to me I always got a slight maple note from that WF Sugar Cone. I pulled this out of my archive and put it back on ELR, it worked really well. Though now I want to try it with that NF Key Lime (Organic).

7 Likes

@Ken_O_Where is the the NF ?

5 Likes