What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Thanks for this @McDuckie . Looks good and gives me an excuse to use my Lime Cordial

4 Likes

Mmm I love that VT Lime Cordial.

6 Likes

Indeed but that price is absurd to the tenth power.

7 Likes

I’ve been really enjoying my Pumpkin Chai Latte recipe Check cookies. And I was thinking about picking up some flavorah flavors @Bcf to remake it as a all Flv recipe. Are FLV Chai Spice and Horchata any good? I’ve never been a huge FLV guy but I’m thinking of trying that route with maybe some added Milk and Honey to add a toasty flavor.

8 Likes

I can’t comment on those two, never picked them up for some reason :man_shrugging:

But it sounds like a banger wit the M&H! :+1:

9 Likes

I like both flavors …Havent used Horcahta in a while

8 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I just got in some new bottles of Natures Flavors. Organic Irish Cream, Organic Kona Cream and Organic Key Lime. What % do you typically test NF at?

6 Likes

And of course my dumb ass forgot to order new bottles for flavor testing. :man_facepalming: :rofl: At least Amazon will deliver overnight.

6 Likes

They vary widely for me but for the Key Lime id probably start lower than i did as in the next three iterations of a KLP vape i lowered the % each time. It is a bit sweeter than a real key lime so you might have to add some kind of sour lemon, i remember key limes having lots more pucker power than the Persian limes we are all used to.

For me most of their flavors go from .25% to 1.5-1.75.

5 Likes

Playing around with sweet crunch Flavorah-

12 Likes

@Wayne_Walker inspired this mix , we shall see how it goes. He used Harvest Berry but i have never had the best of luck with that flavor…

Mixing now so ill make public if it turns out

9 Likes

Whipped this up before work for my pod vape, I’ve enjoyed this combination previously only change I just added a touch of raspberry. Must have spent a bit of time in the dunny tonight I went through a whole pod.

10 Likes

@marsh8, GREAT USE of the Duomei.

3 Likes

It’s a great mango, especially in a pod. Easily my favourite of the Duomei I’ve used.

3 Likes

Working on my Holiday Side Dishes, this one’s tasty! :yum:

8 Likes

Interesting Rocky you are definitely the king of the odd vape recipes. I’d love to see someone attempt a cranberry dressing. And not the homemade stuff, the delicious stuff that comes out of the can.

5 Likes

Or even my favorite a green bean casserole. Mmmm good. Or a sweet potato casserole with lots of toasted marshmallows.:drooling_face: I can’t wait for thanksgiving.

6 Likes

The fried chicken is over here screaming for justice

chicken

(I’ll show myself out)

7 Likes

@robrrt1, I’m surprised @Bob_Bitchen didn’t use that one …

7 Likes

Nomz one shot Fried Custard inspired . I’m really happy with how this turned out!

12 Likes