What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

To me Cornish cream is some creamy fluffy…did I say creamy (creamery in your words) lol that boosts other creams nicely. With a hint of bright vanilla. I think of it like marshmallow fluff and ice cream. I need a bigger bottle. And thanks, yea even my daughter likes this one…and she really likes nothing I make. :grin:

5 Likes

Yes five pawns has alot of interesting profiles. Though alot of the recipes are very simple combinations of TPA flavors. As are a lot of older commercial recipes. A lot of times time I find that the profiles can be remixed with better ingredients for a much better e-liquid.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Playing with New FLV

Still Private just mixed, oppps put this in wrong thread

15 Likes

Is kinako soy a must have?

6 Likes

No …Its like a genric peanut taste…I havent used it in a while so thought Why Not

6 Likes

Well THAT was unexpected…

6 Likes

Lol have you tried it ?? Addy Tuney explained it best , chopped peanuts you put on sundaes lol …Its pretty accurate to that

5 Likes

No, I refused to buy any “Soy” flavors. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been asked to try to duplicate this, I have the only Honeysuckle (TPA) I could find being delivered Wednesday or Thursday and I have several tobaccos on hand. Has anyone tried this or have any suggestions?

5 Likes

I don’t use tobacco but do use TPA Honeysuckle often. 3.5% if it is the only floral, 3% if you just want it to waft through the recipe. Pairs well with other florals and vanillas when used with fruits and creams.

8 Likes

It’s 50% off on BCF, but I’ll skip it lol

3 Likes

@Letitia Thank you so much for the input, I’ve never used it or even had the juice my ex wants me to duplicate but I will give it a go as I do like tobaccos very much and really like fresh honeysuckle. It sounds intriguing to me.
Thanks again!

5 Likes

Might be worth getting for half off , but only if you HAVE to have them all lol

3 Likes

LOL, I only need all the vanilla’s, caramels and custard’s :grin: I ended up ordering a bigger bottle of MB sherbet, a bigger bottle of Cornish cream and bottles.

2 Likes

You know what “they” say @Lynda_Marie, a if you find a “turd” at 50% off, it’s still, … a turd. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

or a vegan meatloaf :sunglasses:

6 Likes

5 Likes

LOL :joy:

7 Likes

Got home (Texas) last night from a visit with the kids. Starting work on a new mix that I tried in Florida from a small vape shop. It’s a e-liquid remix of a Buttery Nipple. Which is an Baileys Irish cream mixed with Butterscotch schnapps with a raspberry garnish. I kept calling it a slippery nipple which is completely different. The mix that I tried was really creamy with a good blending of an Irish Cream most likely FW and I believe FW Butterscotch Ripple. It was full flavored and creamy. I’m thinking of adding a raspberry syrup note like the original drink. Then adding some boozy notes with VT Light Rum and maybe VT Russian Vodka to give it that schnapps vibe.
download (8)

12 Likes