What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Damn that looks like a Winter dessert :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie I want to mix this badly but I would need to substitute a few of the flavors ; Custard Extra 1, Smooth Custard, Whipped Cream (Panna Montata), Zeppola. I have several Custards and a few Whipped Creams but no Zeppola, are there acceptable substitutes or suggestions you could offer?

6 Likes

Having to substitute all of these there is no chance of the recipe beimg the same …The FA Cream whipped is still my fave even though there are a few new ones people talk aboout.

7 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes In the process now of placing yet another BCF order lol :face_with_spiral_eyes: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Honestly allmof those flaves are worth having …I havnt tried the custard extra just because i have no use for it , I have all of the custards i want or need … Unless it is unique or completely different than every other than no need for me to have…

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting to get the Zeppola for a while now, just haven’t ordered it yet for some crazy reason even I don’t know so now is the perfect time to get it and the others plus a couple of the new FLV flavors like PB Smooth and Apple Razz

7 Likes

The only things I could suggest is the custard extra 1 for custard premium and the whipped cream, I guess your choice (just not ssa) , smooth custard you could use maybe TPA 2 or Ultimate custard, as for zeppola, that’s really a main player in this. It just wouldn’t be the same. It’s a really good flavor, I highly suggest it!

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Thank you, I have already placed another order to get the flavors I’m missing plus a few of the new FLV flavors. I can’t wait to mix this!

5 Likes

Another recipe I put my cookie crack down for. I hope you enjoy it. I’m going to mix another bottle tonight. I also highly suggest Flv new Sweet crunch!

5 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Your Cookie Crack has become mine and my daughters go to favorite. I’ve also mixed your Color Me Crazy and love it as well so I’m sure this will be another great one!
Yes, I also ordered the Sweet Crunch…I can’t resist going further down the rabbit hole when I’m just looking to get a “few” flavors to mix a recipe, it usually turns into an all out order fest lol :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I was going to place my first all FLV order on BC and they are out of the one flavor I wanted (Crisp Donut). I guess I’ll have to wait because I know the minute I place that order they will get it back in stock. It’s happened way too many times in the past.

8 Likes

@McDuckie I just bought a 120mL bottle, would you like some of it?

6 Likes

That would be awesome I only need a few ml, that would get me by. I want to experiment with making a Maple Bar donut.

7 Likes

I’m always so happy when someone tells me they enjoy a recipe of mine. Reason being, I never thought I’d see the day I’d have the knowledge to put together a well crafted recipe that even others enjoy. So thank you! I remember the day I got my nic/vg/pg and some flavors and was so overwhelmed. :smiley:

8 Likes

I also remember that day the difference is, I’m still Overwhelmed lol :face_with_spiral_eyes: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I tried to order it during the sale and I ask them to contact me. Ahem! Are you saying that it’s in stock now? They haven’t contacted me yet.

6 Likes

It’s in stock If you get the 120mL (4oz)

7 Likes

@rcleven the 120’s are in stock …

6 Likes

Best they didn’t notify me. Won’t go through a 120 in my life time. Besides my Flavorah rack is full

6 Likes

Thought I would point out this mix by @Fee1 because it is delish:

This is the best rice crispy anything ive tried so give it a go. Had to mix 300ml tonight, 60ml for tomorrow and 240ml for the curing shelf.

Mixed this one up last night and i think its finished tho ive thought about replacing Clotted with Smooth Custard CAP so when i decided to start a new BCP journey that is where it’ll start.

Mixed this one up on the 27th, it needs something but i havent decided what it will be yet:

Modeled after the Girl Scout Cookie that they no longer sell, fortunately Walmart made a version and it is close enough to mix up something.

Lastly i mixed up something from @Rocky02852:

Was gonna let it sit awhile but ive already cleaned one of my Dragons so tomorrow it is!

9 Likes