What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

I ad thought about getting the 4oz for a minute but i have 2oz of Crispy Donut FA and i love that stuff so im good. Think if we ask them they will poor us a few 30s from them 40z bottles? hehe

4 Likes

At Nom Noms now. I wanted a couple more flavors to mix a couple of recipes. Want to get it at one place and BC doesn’t sell. A week I can wait.

4 Likes

I grabbed more VTA Cinn Donut as im vaping way to much Amish Crack. A few other VTA flavors too, Craft is FA but cheaper so i grabbed a bunch of those as well.

Lemon Cream Wafer Chemnovatic was another i grabbed. But the one i forgot was Absinthe DV. Thankfully it was cheap shipping and quick so they went on the list of places to order from regularly.

PS: Oh yeah Strawberry Jam OoO too, only place i could find it so i grabbed 2x60s. Never tried it but there are a dozen recipes in my fav list that need it.

4 Likes

Brought the jam, OOO Marshmallow vanilla, FLV Crispy doughnut, and a few others. Nothing bigger than a 120. Amazed at all the Mfg’s they have and shipping isn’t out of sight.

5 Likes

Yeah, i was quite surprised. Ive got a wish list full for my next order already. Shipping was only a buck or so more than on my last BCF order too, pretty good.

BTW did anyone ever pick up those new custards from CAP that someone was selling in Europe? I think there was a Monster Custard or something like that?

EDIT: It was Killer Custard but i thought there was another.

4 Likes

Killer Custard is the same as creamy custard …Killer Custard was an early release in certain regions and upon release everywhere they renamed…Ill confirm this tmrw

6 Likes

Killer Custard is a Vaptista vape product. The Creamy Custard was probably renamed due to copyright infringement.

4 Likes

Isnt it spelled Killer Kustard?? You think they copyrighted every type of spelling ? Brian likes to tell stories so ill ask

4 Likes

Just a quick note Ken using WF Powdered Donut in place of VT Cinnamon donut at the same % works good in a pinch. Especially if you’re sensitive to a lot of cinnamon.

6 Likes

I think it’s the same as smooth custard. Or are you talking about creamy vanilla?

5 Likes

You are correct sir. Still too confusing to be selling a PG based flavor to the public even though one is a pre mix and the other a flavor that must be diluted.

5 Likes

Very true…

4 Likes

I sat down to mix some single flavor testers of Banana Silver MF and Elderberry MF but forgot after i smoked some Cadillac Rainbows, instant dunce!

But i mixed up one by Rocky:

After a knuckle test i started dripping it, this is definitely gonna live up to its name, wow. EDIT: Just to add that this cost less than .70/30ml, so much flavor for pennies…

And i mixed up this one:

Pretty good but it might need a little more lemon, the watermelon is wunderbar! I had grabbed a Watermelon Lemonade and loved it so im making one to vape:

Minus the carbonation tho i was thinking about adding Sparkling Strawberry to it.

7 Likes

I did as well. I saw you posted it earlier. :tada:

4 Likes

Coincidentally I just finished my tester of your Creamed Honey :yum:

8 Likes

Glad you liked it rocky, i never expected that anyone would. Ive used other custards in the past but it really came together when i used Custard VSO as it is a simple custard.

Thanks for giving it a go!

I mixed it up around 9PM last night and ive vaped 15ml already. Gonna need a much larger bottle for sure.

5 Likes

I just ordered a few more including Sweet Mango, I’m going to find your review now. :+1:
Should have ordered more of the yellow, which I reckon is now pushing into one of my top mangos.

5 Likes

Oooh, I didn’t even think of trying it as a snv…I was going to let it steep…but, I think you’ve convinced me otherwise. I’m still vaping Rocky’s Alpine pixy stick which I made for tomorrow night, thankfully I made a 30 of that as well. :tada: I don’t usually mix others recipes just because tastes are so different, but now that I make them for Noted Dx’s recipe weeks, I’ve found so many interesting ones AND, I’m realizing I like a lot more than just my custards. :grinning:

5 Likes

I just ordered a handful frlm the original pack …I have the second pack …I think i got both Mangos , Sb, Creamy Vanila , Rose.Milk , grape and a couple more
Blueberry and Nana

6 Likes

I thought these ones weren’t too bad, nana better than BB. But I go on and off nana pretty quick these days. There’s only a few BB I’d use, it’s a few months since I used it but I reckon it would make the cut but not top 2.

The yellow mango was definitely the standout one for me.

6 Likes