What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

I nuke my mixes to help speed up the homogenization process, 30ml for 6 second, 60 ml for 8-10 and anything larger i go 20 seconds. But i mix mostly in glass. You can also do this with bottles that have snap fit drippers but not push in drippers. 30/60/120ml PET bottles from BCF work but not the 10ml.

When i first started mixing it was almost all custards, for years. I started mixing other mixers liquids to break me of the habit too. So many good mixes out there, so many!

PS: That bottle of Lemon Crumble is gone, lol. Really surprised i liked it, i assumed that Crumble Topping was too high but i was totally wrong.

6 Likes

Why is it every time I find a recipe I want to mix I’m always missing at least one of the ingredients, even though I have almost 300 flavors. Is this a conspiracy to get me to buy more flavors? :face_with_spiral_eyes: :neutral_face:

5 Likes

My friend, Ask thst when you have 2000+ flavors…I only need to buy 1 flavor so far for the Contest so that is a big PLUS

5 Likes

D00d, you could have 2500 flavors and STILL have to buy flavors for a mix you find, lol. Trust me on that, it never ever ends.

5 Likes

Believe me @Ken_O_Where @fidalgo_vapes I know my measly 300 flavors is just a minuscule drop in the bucket compared to some of you “old timers” on here but other than my daughter, I have a family of non vapors and non smokers and my niece and nephew call me the willy Wonka of vape and do not believe me when I tell them what so many of you have lol :joy:

5 Likes

Still, i pretty much used under 100 flavors regularly. I thought that i had learned my lesson, when we packed up our old house i threw away at least 1500 flavors. 2 years later we moved into this house and now i have so many flavors again that it takes me 30 minutes to find the flavor so that i can mix for 10 minutes…

More flavors isnt always better but damn if they arent fun to collect!. Make them all some candles with yer flavors, Wonky Willies Candles!

3 Likes

Love it! Perfect name!

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter how many flavors you have. 3000 or 300 doesn’t matter. You will always be missing at least 1 flavor With new flavors coming on line constantly and the people you follow. Some mix old school flavors and some only mix with new only flavors. It’s a deep deep rabbit hole even if you sub.

5 Likes

@rcleven at this point shouldn’t we all refer to it as a rabbit black hole! :crazy_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Ya , almost 10 years of doing this …Also i dont recommend ever getting this many. It makes deciding very hard lol

5 Likes

Like McDuckie said…Its not the size of the stash it how you use it :wink:

6 Likes

Super Massive Black Hole at that. Im a sucker for sales and oft buy things ill never use, i mean a dollar for 10ml of flavor? Fook yeah i want it even if its pickle…

5 Likes

Thats just horrible lmao…

4 Likes

Yes, yes it was.

4 Likes

Maybe but… dill pickle and potato chip might just be da bomb! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Taking another stab and a Pannukakku recipe, if this one works out a little better then im going to church it up a bit for a holiday Pannu.

Pannukakku*

0.75% Apple Pie (Torta Di Mele) (FA)
0.30% Clotted Cream (SSA)
0.50% Creamy Vanilla (CAP)
2.00% Custard Cake (CAP)
1.00% Pancake (Organic) (NF)
0.30% Sugar Cane (SC) (WF)
2.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
0.50% Yellow Cake (Flavor Jungle)

Flavor total: 7.35%

Pannu is a Finnish Pancake Custard, baked, kinda of dish. Butter, flour, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk. When i make the real recipe i use Vanilla MF in it, its fucking fantastic. I like to put a bit of Thimbleberry Jam on it.

The other mix i made i cant talk about as it is one from the contest, smells so good. And one from Rocky that we talked about in private, smells great.

12 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I hadn’t tasted this when I posted last night, the loopy tastes pretty good. Maybe add some MF Lemon or I saw Luke used WF Orange Cream in one that looked like a good idea. Put it this way I’d be happy to put this in a tank today.

10 Likes

New project to start after breakfast:

11 Likes

Some good ideas/appealing to me are getting thrown around at the moment

6 Likes

Pulled this out of the archive last night and mixed it up. Mmm so good.

10 Likes