What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Look at rhe pcts and fruit combo…Never really dived into this one…but look familiar a little lol.

6 Likes

Just finished up a batch of this one:
Check cookies?

7 Likes

Just a little :two_men_holding_hands:

I must have been impressed by the one I posted mixed a bigger bottle last night, don’t think any of my fruit loops have made it to that before.
I’m not sure but I think the FLV Sweet Crunch made a bit of a difference in there, I want to play with it some more it seems like a winning flavour at first impression.

4 Likes

Adding honey bee to my never ending list… what custard, in your opinion, would be a good sub for the VSO? I don’t mix with them anymore. I know VSO has little to no vanilla…

6 Likes

Maybe INW??? Its been a long time since i had INW Custard but tits a plain custard

5 Likes

Going through some testers i had steeping. Just tried vt avacado cream again. I normally dont really care for banana but this one is awesome. I tested it at 6 percent steeped for 2 weeks with a dtop of super sweet. I got a super flavorfull and sweet creamy candy banana cream with almost a faint butterscotch on the exhale. The banana note reminds me of av gorilla juice but softer. Its very good , i can vape this solo for sure.

4 Likes

Vanilla Bourbon RY4

8 Likes

I was thinking that! It’d have to be low, because it’s got that added biscuit in the background, but probably not at 1%

6 Likes

I haven’t used INW in year’s…I just remember it was a good Custard without Vanila and it would getbdry if pushed to high 1.5 and aboveish lol

What about cream custard wf??

3 Likes

A custard without alot of vanilla and not very eggy? Is that even a custard LOL. What about Custard Premium I never got any vanilla from it and to me its not really eggy.

4 Likes

Not Eggy ?? I didnt see that. Just seen no Nilla…When all else fails i just Say FLV Cream lol

2 Likes

I mixed this up a few days ago. I’m liking it but thinking that it needs more maple. Like a touch of FA Maple or TPA Maple.

9 Likes

Legendary custard is a pretty balanced custard

4 Likes

I was just comparing custards based on the reviews of VSO custard, a lot of the reviews mention that the VSO didn’t have a lot of vanilla flavor and was not very eggy.

5 Likes

Ahh ok I see …

3 Likes

Yes it is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The two others i tried using in the original mixes were Custard FLV and Custard NF. Of those Custard NF was a bit closer to what i wanted, very plain and very potent. It looks like i used it at .35% and .5% for Custard FLV.

And im pretty sure i have a few Honey Bee 10mls bottles. I got them awhile back when they were 50% off and then they hit the sale page again a few months later so they arent too old. If i can find one ill add it to the box fer ya.

4 Likes

I think I’ll do that, use Flv. Thank you!

4 Likes

That’s floral too me. I can only use it if I’m using fruit. It’s too bad bc it’s pretty full, but I just can’t get past that floral.

4 Likes

Well shit, i grabbed that one a couple weeks ago just to see how Legendary it is. Florals in a custard? No thanks.

Also, you could drop the Van MF and use Van Cus SC WF but i assume you wanted to make this because of the Van MF? The Van in VC WF is a bit brighter but it might work.

4 Likes