What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Its funny you say that. I thought i was crazy. I was testing it and thinking its a pretty good custard but i feel like theres this vague hint of floral in it

5 Likes

I really need to grab that maple bar and FLV CDonut as i would like to see how this is going to work.

4 Likes

So far on the finger test it tastes like a maple donut. As a vape I got no donut and just maple frosting😔 wondering if I pushed the donut to high. I’m gonna retry with FA Doughnut Crispy and lose the whipped cream.

4 Likes

Crispy donut is a must have for us dessert mixers. Works excellent with Zeppola! Just grab a big bottle- my 15 mls won’t last!

5 Likes

For some reason i cant get anything to work with zeppola. Anytime i try to mix it with literally anything it turns the zeppola to straight up lemon for me. By itself i get slight lemon but do get the fried and its pretty good.

4 Likes

I was not a fan of Zeppola, not at all. My goto since its release has been CrispyD (FA). Uber potent and just the crispy/fried part of the donut so you have a lot of option for the cakey part.

8 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. I pegged that as a cake. I love that flavor.

6 Likes

!!Attention all You Waffle Whiffers!!, :yum:

9 Likes

No but I recommend Marshmallow (Vanilla) (OoO) :yum:

7 Likes

I need to expand my foodie experience, I’ve never seen one of these but it looks delicioso!

7 Likes

I felt I needed to widen my horizons and depart from my AYV (All Year Vapes) :rofl:. Sweet Tea (OoO) is a sweet surprise, if you haven’t ventured into teas yet. Came across this super simple recipe here:

10 Likes
8 Likes

Banana Bee Ice Cream 🍌 🐝

Ingredient%
Almond (Mandorla) (FA)0.50
Avocado Cream (VTA)2.00
Honey Bee (Flavorah)0.15
Super Sweet (Purilum)0.70
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)3.50

Flavor total: 6.85%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

6n-Easy-Banana-Ice-Cream-de

9 Likes

Added to my WL a Nomz.

Tonight i wanted to mix up something simple with SB Jam (OoO) so i went with Kuri’s mix:

The smell of SM Jam is just spot on, you can smell the jam. Im gonna give this one just a few days before i take on it.

Ive really been enjoying a Banana Cream Pie ive been mixing and vaping so i decided to see how low i can go with the flavorings and still have it tasty in a TFV8 baby:

BCP - Easy Mixin v3*

1.75% Banana Custard (VTA)
0.65% Clotted Cream (SSA)
1.00% Graham Cracker (CAP)
0.15% Super Sweet (Purilum)

Flavor total: 3.55%

Dropped Banana Custard from 2 to 1.75%, CC SSA from 1 to .65% and then added just a dash of SS PUR to perk it up a bit.

7 Likes

I had to check back, but the Ava Cream was a VERY good flavor, and it surprised me. Good choice …

Avocado Cream (VTA) 3% (5-3-20) – FIRST one out of the gate, let’s see what we’ve got. I can safely say, I’ve NEVER vaped anything Avocado, so this is a first. Mixed, steeped, vaped, I honestly got little to no Avo, and maybe that’s a good thing, but what I DID get was an unholy deliciously sweet cream, almost HS Ice Cream, but not quite, and with some White Chocolate thrown in ?? This one is a very heavy cream, which sits on the lower side of the sweetness scale, and I can’t help but keep getting an almost Hangen’s Ice Cream, with White Chocolate notes from it. Can’t really find the avocada in here, but the damned good sweet, creaminess of it, just doesn’t seem to make me miss it. I can see COUNTLESS uses for this one, especially for creameries, custards, anything where you want to impart some rich, sweet cream, but without other heavy notes. Continued vaping throughout the tank, had me guessing if it wasn’t a creamy ice cream of sorts. Not super sweet, so this one’s a guesser. NOW, the hard part. About 101% I try to rate flavors to their namesake, and this one really didn’t give me any avocado, BUT, was DAMNED good. Hmmmmm. Let me vape on this …
OK, the only way I can get this one done, will be TWO ratings. As a Avocado Cream, I’d have to go low @ 2/10, for the clear lack OF Avocado, BUT, I can’t just leave it there, as it is TOO damned good to not have this on your must have list, for a sweet, creamy, almost Ice Creamy flavor, which I would rate @ 9.5/10. There you have it, TWO firsts, in one flavor review.

5 Likes

Did u miss the banana. Its def a banana cream. The banana is light but its 100 percent banana imo. Also adding the honeybee with it in my recipe amplifies the banana by a lot. Its really delishious and unique

6 Likes

Hehe, no I didn’t get any banana from it, but I can see the similarities.

4 Likes

Yes it is.

3 Likes

I think I got the idea for this in a thread here earlier this year. Or maybe some foodie site. Who knows, I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning :man_shrugging:

9 Likes
9 Likes