What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

New Year, New vape profile for me…

17 Likes

#mixingmachines2024

I mixed this up a couple days ago. Enjoying it in my Steam Crave Supreme v3 :yum:

13 Likes

I think I might mix this one up @Ken_O_Where it may change by the time I mix it…but this will be the jist

10 Likes

Looks really good and im only missing the BC VTA. I LOVE that DCrispy and have thought about adding a splash to my simple lemon pc mix.

Hopefully im feeling better in the next few days cuz i would love to mix that up.

7 Likes

Made this on Thursday and already killed my 30ml with 5 other set ups on the go. Making a 120 when I wake up.

8 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Ok I just filled my new Empire Squonk topped with a new Asgard mini with your Fryed Custard. I can honestly say this will most definitely be in my everyday rotation. As you stated before “it’s the only one you would put Cookie Crack down for”! Great recipe! Thank you for enhancing my vaping experience!

7 Likes

I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! I’m actually vaping it at the moment as well in a dead rabbit v2 rda. Thanks so much for your feedback :grinning:

5 Likes

I’ve been working on this recipe for about 6 or 7 months and on my fourth version, while I like it very much and is in my every day rotation, I still feel it’s missing something and I can’t place my finger on it. It’s a tad bit dry but not too bad, it somehow doesn’t feel “rich” enough. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

8 Likes

It looks solid though I’ve never used Highway. The dryness could be from the Honey Roasted Peanuts I remember that one being a tad bit dry from the peanut skin side note. If you have WF Caramel Butter I’d try swapping TPA Caramel OG for Caramel Butter @ the same %. It may blend better with the butter from FLV Popcorn as well as adding richer caramel/toffee note.

5 Likes

@McDuckie Thank you so much for your input, I should probably purchase some caramel butter and try that. As you know, we’re all chasing that “perfect mix” :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

@STR8V8PING although I’ve never seen, or eaten Vanilla Tootsie Rolls, I was curious to see how the FE Sweet Rice could PULL the Vanillas. Fresh mixed, and an interesting profile when finger testing.

10 Likes

I have a buck twenty sitting in the cabinet doing it thing- and I agree 10000% SD!! Half a drop on the finger tasted like nothing I’ve tasted before! I can hardly wait!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Vanillas come and go @D.Sims, but it may be time for you to pick up the FE Sweet Rice. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Its def unlike any vanilla flavorings available

5 Likes

The sweet rice is so versitile. It works great with so many things

5 Likes

The recipe is vapable even after a couple days but the vanilla really explodes after a couple weeks

6 Likes

Loading these up while I finish the NEW Capellas…

11 Likes

I just finished testing my last ultimate. Going over them tonight. Next up pistachio’s and the Capella’s :tada:I’m interested in hearing your thoughts on the new JF!

4 Likes

I asked flavor jungle about the ultimate ry4 double issue im having and they said . " i suggest shaking the bottle up real well before use. The sweetener in it may take a while to mix in well"

5 Likes