What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Well I wonder what THAT means. I mean we all use flavors with sweeteners, and we all know it. I typically shake, shake, shake, and I start mixing with them. If that’s not enough to disperse the plutonium, then what type and/or how much sweetener, are we talking about ?

3 Likes

You have the same thought as me. I have no idea lol. According to the datasheet fiddy posted it doesnt list any sweeteners if i remember

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING I couldn’t find any information on Flavor Jungle flavors SDS, or MSDS.

2 Likes

Me either but fiddy had one ,ill see if i can find it. Their comment kinda makes me wonder what is a ultimate. Is it a new flavor concentrate or more of a one shot tweaked from the original flavor.

3 Likes

2,5-Dimethyl-4-hydroxy-3-furanone

Methylcyclopentenolone

Vanillin

Your ultimate ry4 i noticed looks about the same color as my original ry4. My ultimate ry4 is crystal clear like your strawberry next to it

3 Likes

i need to get a big old batch of these 2 made up as I am just going through my usual max of 100ml way to quickly, both currently in rotation & almost gone again again

10 Likes

Oh & a bigger batch of this to as I am out way to quickly again as ever

8 Likes

Well, not being able to obtain any of the fabled Tart Base, the first one it quite the interesting one @Frunkster. Not the two custards, and creams, but the Nutmeg dilution, and two crusts. Very interesting approach IMO.

2 Likes

A good friend sent me a 5ml in a bottle of a flavor I really wanted to try. MF Coffee I tried a SFT and let’s just say I got the jitters from the smell alone. This stuff is wicked strong. As for flavor off the shake it’s like a really concentrated espresso coffee.
So he also sent me a 30 ml of this recipe that i really wanted to try that uses the MF Coffee. I had to let it steep for a month, so I wanted to share my results of the recipe. This is by far the best coffee vape I have tried to date. It’s like just a really good fresh brewed cup of joe with a touch of sweet cream. Now I definitely need to seriously think about spending the money for some MF Coffee. It’s a steeper but also a definite keeper. Here’s the recipe.

10 Likes

Sounds good. I love a good coffee vape

4 Likes

Those 2 crusts work really well in tandem IMO SD, I’ve used the combo in a few mixes to good effect, the Nutmeg is one of those super special flavours, you can’t use it very high as it becomes waxy real quick, but it works very well used low.

& as for the Tart base (which BTW I have used in another version of this) - drop me a message as I’m happy to send you some tart base if you want to grab some & have it sent to me, would be good timing as I need to order mre myself anyhow as my 100ml is already looking very depleted.

Nice friend! I also do love a good coffee vape, I would love to try more of the MF range myself but they are so expensive, more so here in the UK han they are stateside, really want to try their blueberry & the chocolate, seems I need to add coffee to the list.

6 Likes

I forgot to mention that I am vaping this recipe in a 25w pod with mf coffee @1% so a heavy concentration of flavor works here, it is also more of a black coffee with just a splash of cream, now for a normal rda/rta vape I’d probably use the mf coffee much lower like the normal .50% for a good rich coffee flavor and .25 for a mild coffee flavor like in a Frappuccino.
For flavor comparison I’d have to say MF coffee is a less acidic version of FA Espresso (Dark Bean) just much more expensive.

8 Likes

I’ve got this mixed myself. I’m afraid to vape it because I hang way too much expectations on vanilla vapes. I suppose fear and procrastination can only benefit in this case :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Oh I see you’re going to try the FE French Toast. I had plans to buy that on my next order. Good, you go first! :smile: Have you smelled the Sweet Rice yet? You won’t believe your nose. It will make you want to eat a bowl of rice with a pat of butter on it.

5 Likes

Hi Tim. McDuckie brought up some good points. I haven’t looked at your previous versions but have you tried TPA Kettle Corn in any of your popcorn mixes? FLV Popcorn is an all time favorite of mine but Kettle Corn has properties that FLV Popcorn doesn’t offer. It may give you the richness/saturation you seek alongside FLV. I’ve never taken Popcorn (FLV) that high. It can turn sour if you’re not careful. Chachi has extensive notes on it that are helpful. Unless you’re very attached to the Honey Roasted Peanuts, Cereal 27 (CAP) is a popular pairing with Popcorn (FLV). It’s crunchy and corny.

Hangsen Highway is a take off on 555 (INW), either one will do. It’s the peanutty taste your after :wink:

9 Likes

I am so thirsty right now I want to drink this! I can’t look at the photo anymore :smile:

4 Likes

@muth Thank you for the pointers! My previous versions were all the same flavors just different percentages trying to get it exactly as I wanted. I just received a BCF order and in that the Caramel Butter SSA so I can try that instead of the Caramel TPA as @McDuckie suggested, I will take your advice as well and drop the Popcorn FLV down a bit.

Hmmm :thinking: is this another flavor I must purchase… I think so! lol

5 Likes

Oh yes!

I was on a popcorn kick a few years back. Do you remember the popular juice, Pop Deez? There’s clones in the forum and other popcorn recipes you can check out, if you’re interested in getting ideas. There was also a popular tobacco popcorn juice but I can’t find it.

5 Likes

I just got fe french toast a few weeks ago. I havent used it in a mix yet but the single flavor test is pretty good. Its not a overbearing syrup rich french toast like some similar flavors. Its pretty authentic to me and pretty light on the palette. Not weak though. The bready slightly eggy toast is the main note with some butterness and a very slight sweetnesss on the back end which is kinda hard to tell if its syrup or maybe just a powdered sugar.

The FE sweetrice to me is more of a rice pudding maybe even slight tapioca like boba. I know some say just like regular white rice but i dont get that at all.

5 Likes

I do not remember that one but then again when I was vaping commercial juice it was mostly tobaccos, vanilla bourbon tobacco, and 1 market fresh blood orange occasionally. It’s just since I started DIY this past year that I started with all these other flavors (didn’t realize what I was missing!).

6 Likes