What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

@Ken_O_Where speaking of old school, I think my Vanilla Swirl lost it’s bearings. I don’t even smell much vanilla and I don’t remember it being dark. But I don’t remember much anyway. Anyone have a newer bottle they can remind me of?

4 Likes

Any flavorings with vanillin in it darken. My actual bottle of vanillin from like 2012 is black. Started off light yellow

5 Likes

It’s good, but it’s HELLA strong.

5 Likes

hey Muth no problem hope you enjoy, its a good one, very rich and flavorful like an old school Ry4

5 Likes

And what does it smell like?

4 Likes

Session, I have your Golden Graham mix steeping now! :grin: Can’t wait for the steep to be done with to try it! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Muth, my Vanilla Swirl is about 5 months old, and is a brighter yellow color, not dark at all.

I had a similar instance with FA Cookie Premium. Black, rancid/acidic tasting, though it arrived in that state lol. Tossed it out mixed up Cookie Crack with extra FA Cookie instead.

5 Likes

Muth, have you or anyone else had a chance to try Coffee (Irish) (SC) from Nomz?

I took @SessionDrummer’s review to heart and ordered some. Mixed with a touch of Nomz (SC) Vanilla Ice Cream and its delicious :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

I like the Coffee @muth, It’s kinda a plain coffee like most… won’t replace my Coffee Liqueur that’s for sure, but a good one!

5 Likes

Now that I think about it, mine could be up to 7 yrs old. Sorry to hear about your Cookie Premium, hate when that happens. I hope they replaced it for you. I know that BCF is good for that.

6 Likes

No but it’s on my Nomz list when I get around to ordering. One of my favorite coffee mixes is Classic Irish Coffee so I might like that one.

5 Likes

Agree, Coffee Liqueur was the first coffee flavor that impressed me.

5 Likes

Me too!

9 Likes

And it is still the best White Russian out there!!

6 Likes

Gotta try that. I actually have everything

5 Likes

@ohkaye1995 please let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t normally vape coffees BUT this came out good! Light on actual strong coffee, but mixed so well with the caramel and toffee. For my taste the coffee comes through just right.

10 Likes

Do you drink it?

4 Likes

Every day!!

4 Likes

Will do!
Saw these and instantly thought a juice with this profile is right up your alley!

5 Likes