What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Na! I like to see the process other mixers go through. It’s a learning experience for everyone who will see it.
Much like following a mixer through changes and how it evolved.

8 Likes
8 Likes

I like it. All my fav flavoring line. I think coffee one of the few i dont have though

6 Likes

The coffee is good, don’t think the dark chocolate would work without it!

7 Likes

Ooo this turned out really good. A tad bit of malted dryness from the Brut. If anything I’d give it a few days for the lime to settle down. And maybe add a touch of cooling with ws23 or VT Sorbet Base for more creaminess.

5 Likes

I picked this and a newer plastic 60ml up to test the difference from the old school and the new stuff. Glas eliquid flavor Pebbles. I know that there are clone recipes on ELR but it’s a classic profile that I’d like to see if I can improve.

7 Likes

Glas Basix? I loved their BB buttercream cake!

5 Likes

LOL I was eyeballing that one also. I’ve had their Glaze Donut and Pound Cake in the old school glass bottles, and I loved the Butterscotch Reserve. The Basix just isn’t as good as the OG stuff, it’s like they removed all the good stuff (DAAP).

5 Likes

Ahhhh, I didn’t know that. Buying the Basix was before my diy time when I initially first started vaping. It’s good nonetheless. I think I still have a couple of 60 mls left.

3 Likes

Yes before the Basix line Glas used to sell in 75ml bottles I believe they had like 3 flavors. PBLS (Pebbles), Pound Cake (Lemon cake) and Glaze (Glazed donut). Any time I can find the glass bottles @ 0 nic I buy them. They started using plastic when the govt started forcing companies to use synthetic nic. It totally changed the flavor of a lot of OG juices.

3 Likes

Currently testing a chocolate chip cookie W/milk concoction I’ve made. Would love some feedback! i think it needs a bit more steep time, but we shall see! Check cookies

7 Likes

Looks pretty good. I can try mixing some up to see. I think i have those flavors and just made a really good choco chip cookie recipe to compare. I dont have that choco one shot though. I do have jf mulk chocolate if thats whats in it.

Looking at it, it may be a bit too creamy for milk which is thin and prob shoukd be a background note for a cookie and milk. Thats just my opinion though.

3 Likes

I saw your recipe and desperately wanted to mix it up, but I don’t have all the flavors!! :sob: nearly 200, I can’t justify anymore single recipe orders lmao.

I wanted to try all the most popular milks together to see what would happen. I do like a thicker milkier creamy profile. This is all testing still, but will probably take out one or two of them.
The Omega chocolate was one I got as a sample, and I’m so glad I did, it’s amazingly good, will be ordering when I run through my little 10ml bottle. I also made this, which I’m liking a lot.

8 Likes

I hear that. I got prob 800 flavors and im always at least one short usually of making someones recipe.

All in all you we make recipes for ourself so theres no issue with more cream if it works for you. Im sure it will be good with those flavors. Iv used a bunch if those flavors together before and they all work well together. Fa milk works amazing for turning more syrupy chocolates into milk chocolate. Fa cookie sugar cookie combo is a classic. I can tell just by looking its gonna be a good vape. Its pretty similar to another choco chip cookie recipe i made. My only thoughts on the other one was with i think that cookie combo to me anyway i get more of a sugar cookie with chocolate dizzled on it over a specific chico chip cookie but still delicious. I think cookie recipes are my fav thing to vape

6 Likes

Always one missing!

I’m guna keep messing with the milk and cookies. Thanks for the feedback! Eventually I’ll break down and order the flavors for your recipe, it looks too good, and the cookie you modeled is my favorite. Used to get them in elementary school, lol.

3 Likes

Stumbled onto this years old(er) recipe from @DarkJester89. While not entirely complex, is/was true to the OG, which is apparently a not very often cloned recipe. All respect out to the creator.

10 Likes

From where?

4 Likes

Funny you post that, I have Honey (Miele) on my shopping list for another recipe. I don’t often see it.

4 Likes

How you liking the Nomz Coffee @Rocky02852 ?

5 Likes

Hey, thx for the share, I’ve been on an RY4 kick lately perusing all the old school and new school mixes. Working on a mish mosh of both for myself.

4 Likes