What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

May not be the case here but lots of people are strawberry mutes and cant really taste strawberry. You kind of get a hint that its a strawberry with a little pink note but not the full on saturated strawberry

6 Likes

Thx for all the info on RF, Pure Raw, etc. I was gifted a Pure Raw SB from a friend several yrs ago and I’m astonished that it still tastes very good. Maybe it was the last of the line. Still, that’s a good run for a flavor.

4 Likes

@muth TBH, 2016 was a lifetime ago, hehe, so I can’t remember all of the nuances of the Pure Raw’s, comparisons to the SC’s, as it seems one just disappeared, and the other replaced it. Not even sure if I noticed.

I was only able to score TWO of the Black Label flavors, and I did NOT get the French Toast. BUT, if you read some of @Walt_RealFlavors old posts from above, there WAS mention of the Black Labels REPLACING the existing flavors, so it was really confusing to say the least.

I’ll have to break out my RF SC bin, and see how many of them are Raws or SCs.

6 Likes

I dont believe there was.

The SB RAW was much more ripe than the later versions, i still have some and it is excellent. I sent some to @fidalgo_vapes maybe he will have some thoughts we he gets to it.

The original RAWs were different and in my opinion much better, i have a few of the RAWs left. Ill take a look at what i have and see what i can send.

4 Likes

Yes, I still can’t get over how good that SB still is. Thx Ken.

4 Likes

The Peach and Pineapple were unreal good. When the contest is over ill dig them out and see how they are. Because of family bullshit im a bit behind on the contest stuff.

4 Likes

I have some other Pure Raw: Pineapple, Peach Cobbler and Vanilla Custard.

4 Likes

@Ken_O_Where I found one more, Cinnamon Roll.

4 Likes

This is one of my rare “blind-squirrel-finds-a-nut” creations :grin:

10 Likes

Just made this recipe. Really good and spot on so far off the shake. Should do well after some steeping.

9 Likes

Missing the Hazelnut Tobacco (SC), is that a big deal?

3 Likes

I mean it will still prob be good without it but it does transform the wafer giving it like a kitkat crunch

4 Likes

Sometimes life hands you Lemons LOL. Got 100 chubby gorilla bottles with broken “crack” tops, so BCF loaded me up with GOOD bottles/tops. And, it’s never a bad time to tweak the Summer Fruits either !!!

8 Likes

Thank you! Any good recommendations on anything else for that kitkat crunch?

3 Likes

You shoukd be ok without it but you coukd try maybe like a very small percent of inw 555 gold or like fa soho. Its just like a hint of dark dirty nuttyness your looking for. Hazelnut tobacco has that dirtyness but the right profike nut which is why i used it. The goal is not using it to really taste that flavor jus dirty up the hazelnut wafer which adds a little to that crisp snap of a kitkat

3 Likes

Finally recreated my 2010 famous PB cup taste with some 2024 revamping

7 Likes

Sweet and Savory. Its really good but igit another version im working on too thats also really good.

6 Likes

Folks if you havent mixed this one and can, then you should, right now.

How much will it cost me to get a 15, err, 30ml OS of this? Me likey, a lot.

7 Likes

Up above I posted a recipe by Fear called Maple Art. Don’t forget to put a skull and bones on the label :rofl:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan of Fear’s tobacco mixes but the Red Burley at 2.5% was more than this gal could handle. Fair warning.

5 Likes

Heehee, now I gotta share mine. This is an old one but since you’re on the KitKat train, here’s a Twix. This came out well balanced with 5 flavors. Nice crunch feel, too.

5 Likes