What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Too bad I’m missing several flavors. I don’t do much apple or apple pie-like things but I would def mix this one :+1:

4 Likes

Looks good. Im missing the mint and the vt mousse of course

5 Likes

Oh since we are talking Kit Kat here’s a doozy. It was a real pain in the a$$ to perfect.

IMG_0986

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 knocked it out of our universe with this one.

5 Likes

Looks like a good recipe. Im just not a fan of key lime pie

5 Likes

Ya it was good but more of a novelty recipe. I got bored with it within a few hours. The hard part was finding the right key lime to blend with the white chocolate. Most limes or Key Limes just stood out like a sore thumb. After 100+attempts I found that a Key Lime Pie blends well because it’s already creamy. That TPA Key Lime Pie was the first one I tried but it kept turning funky after a few days. Vape Train Lime Cordial also worked but it took almost 2 months to calm down.

4 Likes

The mint Twix was a novelty to me as well. I thought it tasted good but I can only take so much mint per day vs some who love it. I gotta hand it to you for your perseverance in creating something that would be a novelty for the sake of perfection. You’re a hard worker @McDuckie :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Another Choco would do but that LB WCP seemed to be one of a kind and it wasn’t very concentrated at all, 8% was the median.

4 Likes

I imagine using FA Apple Pie would take it out of McDonald’s? :smile: It would prolly need a bakery cinnamon like Ceylon. I’m just trying to imagine it with what I have on hand right now.

4 Likes

FA Apple Pie could work but for McDonald’s apple pie you need greasy like Cap Funnel Cake and Zeppola with golden butter for some extra greasy flavor.

7 Likes

The flv apple filling dies a pretty good job at the cinnamon spice note by utself but vt bakery spice would also work

5 Likes

I completely agree with you on the mint. I absolutely love mint chocolate chip ice cream and I have a killer recipe for it but I can only vape it for so long. That KLKK recipe was a freaking obsession I’d work on it for a few days then put it away for months when it pisssd me off. Then I’d have a :bulb:moment and come back to it. Plus it’s only hard work if you hate it, I love creating so for me it’s fun. If only I could make good money doing it. I tried doing commercial recipe development and had some luck but it never worked out.

5 Likes

:tired_face:VT bakery spice really!!! Lmao I’m a Vape Train junkie and even I couldn’t find a good use for that flavor it’s like cinnamon, nutmeg, anise, and ginger, but mostly anise.

4 Likes

Really. I love that flavor. Its great in my pumpkin pie recipe. I dont get anise or ginger. Just bakery cinnamon , brown sugar and vanilla mostly. Like a more nuanced rich cinnamon

4 Likes

Hmmm in a pumpkin pie mix never thought of that. Sorry I was probably thinking of Chai Marsala it has anise and cardamom and ginger. You are correct the bakery spice has brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg.

4 Likes

Hey @McDuckie, this Key Lime Pie OS Fl aint too bad. I mixed it at 10%, nuked and shook it then let it cool. I think the bakery will come forward a bit more with some curing time, its there but light and i dont feel its graham. I swear im tasting just a bit of Fruit Circles or fruit circles with milk, just a hint of it. Pretty sure to be sweetened as well. Seems to have that weird fresh cotton taste just like KLP TPA but that should cure out as well, i hope.

Ill let ya know over the next few days how it goes but its a pretty good SnV.

EDIT: @SessionDrummer did you try this one?

3 Likes

Which one @Ken_O_Where, the RFSC Key Lime Pie ?

3 Likes

Flavor Jungle One Shot KLP. I quite like this.

3 Likes

No I sure haven’t, but it’s in the cart.

4 Likes

I grabbed it because i needed to add a few bucks to the total for free shipping and i have been on a major KLP kick lately. Ive created at least 3 dozen different variations and have a few more on the drawing board as i picked up Lime MF.

EDIT: I was just reading this on their site:
Applications: Beverage, home brewing, food, bakery, dessert, gummy candy, aromatherapy, perfumes, fragrance, potpourri, and “scratch and sniff” applications. Get creative with the endless combinations of our flavors!

Never considered scratch and sniff sticker making.

3 Likes