What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Well, too late now @muth. Let it steep up, and see how you like it. The FE Sweet Rice, does really bend the entire Vanilla profile.

5 Likes

LOL, it was a replenish. Yeah, the Sweet Rice IS pretty good as a rice, and very unique in as far as flavorings go. I solo’d it years ago, and it does have a very nice rice, almost musky-ness to it, BUT, in a good way, which lends to it’s authenticity.

4 Likes

Two more “cornies” should be FA Corn, and Health Cabin Sweet Corn, that I’ll be testing in a bit.

6 Likes
9 Likes

I’m the same, FLV Popcorn is just too dry IMO.
I also like it combined with Kettle Corn :+1:

9 Likes

I wonder how fa corn is

4 Likes

I would’ve said something more like…

Geez… I wonder why @SessionDrummer hasn’t sft’d FA’S Corn yet?! I see 7 million other flavors he’s tested so far, but not this one?! Hmmmmm… :thinking::thinking::thinking::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Hehe, it’s a very good, strong natural corn flavor. Very close to canned corn.

4 Likes

Yes I have to agree with @muth @Rocky02852 and @SessionDrummer about trying to change FLV popcorn to TPA kettle corn with another corn flavor to back it up. I did a Crunch and Munch Toffee which is similar to Cracker Jacks with VTA Buttered Popcorn which is sweet like TPA Kettle Corn and added VT Popcorn which tastes more like a Corn Pops cereal.

7 Likes

Sounds like it may be the same as hc sweetcorn

5 Likes

Actually we were saying to pair the two. Much lower on the FLV than 2.75% would be needed and about the usual with KC.

4 Likes

Sure thing, as long as he gets some crunchy in there or else it will taste like a bowl of creamed corn :rofl:

4 Likes

that’s interesting and another lesson on subjective tastes. I bet it would make a great rice pudding with all the right stuff. Got a good raisin for that? :wink:

6 Likes

The French Toast? How would you rate it against RFSC?

4 Likes

I’m mixing with it, but haven’t solo’d it yet, so I can’t directly compare to the RFSC yet.

4 Likes

Oh definitly. I think a big portion of taste to people is how the brain perceives a flavor based on past experience. it can sometomes trigger a not so accurate memory of a flavor note.

Speaking of raisins. I been wanting to get around to making a oatmeal raisin cookie but keep putting it off for another recipe.

5 Likes

Join the crowd, I’m always putting off for yet another recipe/flavor distraction. Somehow I recall a good Black Currant that may also work. Maybe someone who knows what I’m referring too can pipe in with the brand name.

3 Likes

Not that I like bringing up VTA with the uncertain future of that brand…
but VTA Red Dates is a good raisin

7 Likes

I gotta find that bottle

6 Likes

It’s too bad that VTA discontinued it. Before their website went down for “Maintenance” it wasn’t even listed on the website. Has anyone ever tried TPA Raisin I’ve thought about buying it a few times but never got it.

3 Likes