What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2024

Working to see how much I can annoy my wife. She absolutely hates the smell of maple, though I love it. So since my Maple Frosted Donut smells so good but I was asked to stop making it I thought ok I’ll just create something else with maple. Lol

9 Likes

I would add 1% to both fruits and cut the yogurt %’s in half

7 Likes

Dang! Im gonna order that Van Cream Cookie Filling from amazon because i need to try this. Love me some maple vapes lately. Perfect recipe for Van Cookie FA, love that stuff too.

4 Likes

Its a great flavor. I have a hard time deciding which i like better for a oreo creme filling though, the sterling cloud or lb vienna cream. Both make excellent oreo fillings.

5 Likes

One recipe on my list to make is a golden oreo with 3 flavors in a 321 and thise are vanilla cookie fa 3 , lb vienna or sterling cloud 2 and jf biscuit 1

4 Likes

Yes I’m also loving that Cap Shortbread ever since I used it in my Anise Cookie, I’ve been using it a lot.

5 Likes

@Ken_O_Where how big you need ??

6 Likes

One of my favorites, i need to order some more of it, so good.

Ordered 4oz from Amazon, thanks bud. Cant wait to try it. Probably shoulda grabbed French Van too, i remember using it back when i was on reddit, before these forums i think. It was good. Not as good as MF’s tho.

EDIT: Now that i think about it i think it was just regular Vanilla and not FV that i tried from them.

6 Likes

So here is something that made me go, hmm. I was just on Amazon looking at my Flavors WL and at the very bottom was this:

Ive never searched amazon for these cookies, ive not a single maple flavor on that list. I dont have any “smart” devices in my home. I can only conclude that amazon ripped this information from my brain cell through the screen. Nuckin Futs!

6 Likes

Its all mcduckies fault lol

6 Likes

Grazie @Rocky02852 !!!

3 Likes

Very impressed with the Nomz RY Fortress/Castle. Did a 5 day steep test, and getting a very nutty flavor. Being a RY4 I know that it needs a decent steep, but I’m almost considering it as a replacement for the TFA RY4 Double I’ve been using in my ADV.

Any suggestions for flavor pairings? Been using the TFA RY4 Double @ 4% with FA Dark Bean @ 1% as my ADV for around 3 years.

6 Likes

Yes ryfortress is a good one. Prob my second fav ry4 other then jf ry4 double. I need to start using it more

4 Likes

This turned out pretty damn good, shout out to NorCal Vapin for the original recipe

6 Likes

This is also a great copy cat recipe, Slushy’s White Wolf using Soho

6 Likes

I like the looks of this one:

https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/blueberry_lemonade_15

6 Likes

thanks Ken, it’s alright. I was trying to update this older recipe with flavors that people actually have, there’s just something about that TBV Blueberry Fresh that works so well with lemon.

I don’t vape too many fruit recipes, mostly in the summer when it’s hot AF. But this is one of my favorites and really good. I recommend this one for sure

7 Likes

Y’all are welcome. :hugs:

2 Likes

I mixed this up by flashlight today. In honor of the storm that just socked us on Monday. Gotta love living on the gulf coast.

9 Likes

Mixed this one up last week and while it didnt turn out exactly how i wanted i havent been able to put it down for long.

Dark Sakura*
1.00% Anise (SSA)
0.65% Black Cherry (Premium) (MF)
0.40% Extra Sweet (CAP)
0.25% Ripe Cherry (SSA)
1.00% Vanilla Custard (SC) (WF)
Flavor total: 3.3%

V2 will likely have a bit less anise, tho i havent made up my mind yet.

Gonna throw this one together this evening:

Tang
0.35% Bakery Oranges (SSA)
0.55% Banana Cream (Organic) (NF)
0.50% Extra Sweet (CAP)
1.75% Orange Tang (VTA)
0.35% Sour Lime (SSA)
1.00% Sweet Tangerine (CAP)
Flavor total: 4.5%

Havent made an orange vape in a long while and i can no longer drink Tang, too much sugar and the sugar free version taste like d00dies.

9 Likes